Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Godzilla View Post
    The new Resident Evil game isn't an exclusive. While I'm sure Death Stranding will be good, we all have not idea what kind of game it even is yet. Horizon Zero Dawn looks good, or at least it looks interesting. The Last of Us 2 will probably be a very beautiful looking game that plays like garbage.
    Yikes, I apologize. Since they premiered during Sony's conference I thought it was an exclusive. I'm aware not every game that appears during each company's presentation is exclusive to them, for some reason I thought this was.

Interesting, so you didn't like the first Last of Us I take it? I played about 15 minutes of it a couple years ago in college, but never finished it.

Why choose between two inferior consoles? The Nintendo Switch is the future!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Ultimate Member

I'm waiting for the Scorpio.

It sounds like it's going to be the most powerful system of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I'm waiting for the Scorpio.

It sounds like it's going to be the most powerful system of them all.
    If you want power, why don't you just get a PC?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Games are king, and I have a lot more great games on my PS4 compared to me Xbox One. I will be picking up a Switch, though I am a bit worried that it will suffer the same lack of 3rd Party support that plague the WII U.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Fantastic Member

I have no interest in the Nintendo Switch. So far it looks like the Nintendo Switch will be less powerfull than even the standard PS4 (we will know for sure in january), so there is no reason to play third party games on the Switch. And while I like Mario etc. I do not like it enough to buy a third console, I barely have the time to play on the PS4 and the XBox One S. I am also not a fan of mobile gaming, so the whole concept of the Switch leaves me cold.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I have no interest in the Nintendo Switch. So far it looks like the Nintendo Switch will be less powerfull than even the standard PS4 (we will know for sure in january), so there is no reason to play third party games on the Switch. And while I like Mario etc. I do not like it enough to buy a third console, I barely have the time to play on the PS4 and the XBox One S. I am also not a fan of mobile gaming, so the whole concept of the Switch leaves me cold.
    The Switch will probably end up having more third party exclusive games than the other two consoles, and that's on top of the first party Nintendo exclusives. The thing is Nintendo's new handheld as well as their new home console; so it'll most likely have all those things that were once handheld exclusives like Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, and Pokémon all looking like nice looking console games from.

Fantastic Member

The Switch will probably end up having more third party exclusive games than the other two consoles, and that's on top of the first party Nintendo exclusives. The thing is Nintendo's new handheld as well as their new home console; so it'll most likely have all those things that were once handheld exclusives like Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Fire Emblem, Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, and Pokémon all looking like nice looking console games from.
    Unfortunately this is not the kind of games i am interested in.

Ultimate Member

If you want power, why don't you just get a PC?
    Unfortunately, they're too expensive for me at the moment.

BANNED

Wait for scorpio

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Unfortunately this is not the kind of games i am interested in.
    Japanese games?

Fantastic Member

Japanese games?
    I do not like RPGs, puzzle adventure games etc. I like games like God of War, Uncharted, Gears of War, Doom, Batman Arham City, Killzone, Infamous etc.