View Poll Results: would you like to see all new Ghost Rider tv show ?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 92.00%
  • no

2 8.00%
    Spectacular Member

Default how do we feel about Ghost Rider in Agents of Shield ?

I'm really enjoying season 4 so far and totally love the new Ghost Rider ! he is slick , intense , dark , and cool at the same time . i really think Marvel have done a good job this season , what I'm really happy about is we might be getting a Ghost rider tv show .

would you guys like to see him in his own show ?

BANNED

It's already all but confirmed Marvel is looking to do more with this version, but nothing concrete has materialised yet.
    Last edited by Carabas; 11-14-2016 at 09:07 AM.

I'm actually just "ok" with it. It hasn't been thrilling, but it's not the worst. Despite the name and legacy, in terms of the show, it reads as another meta - though one who is different because he's not Inhuman. But in terms of the show, it's not that different, because Inhumans used to be the "new thing." Now that it's not, the magical nature of GR is the "new thing" but a new "new thing" doesn't make it all that "new."

I'm digging their take on Ghost Rider and i wouldnt mind a spinoff.

Mighty Member

There really is no reason for GR's appearance on AOS and it has nothing to do what has previously gone on in the show. Just another pointless walk on which doesn't enhance a credible story line. Now if this were an Avengers show it would be different altogether. I can see why ratings are slipping. Let's follow CW's disastrous example and walk on and off a dozen characters that are completely out of context just to test market the next spinoff. I'd like to see a GR show myself but the current actor is just so so and like where is John Leguzamo?
    Last edited by alton; 11-15-2016 at 05:32 PM.

I would have liked him to be younger, but I like this guy. I want to see more with him without the filter and restraints of AoS. His character has potential to be be "better than this" in a sense.

It's weird though, he seems a bit misplaced, yet it took awhile for them to differentiate him from an Inhuman. I wonder if people who knew little to nothing about him thought he was just more of the same or not. At least at first.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    I would have liked him to be younger, but I like this guy. I want to see more with him without the filter and restraints of AoS.
    I haven't seen much in the way of filter or restraint. Agents is taking full advantage of their later time slot.

At worst there are just the filters and restraints that come with being on that network.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

His appearance in AoS actually made me like Robbie Reyes. I never liked the idea of Ghost Rider being a teen hero.

Fantastic Member

I quite like how he's presented in AoS but I don't know if there's enough to him to hang an entire series off. Maybe a Ghost Riders (plural) type show, the Reyes/Blaze/Ketch Riders with different styles and approaches, or a sort of anthology type situation with historical Riders playing into things would work but as it stands I just can't see him as a headline act in his own right.

He's pretty much the only reason I'm still watching at this point. I'd given up sometime at the beginning of Season 3.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Only if he gets to fight Lilith for a story Arc

lilith.jpg

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

I think he's great on the show. I've really been enjoying season 4 so far and Ghost Rider is a part of that reason. If he does in up with his own show I will most likely check it out.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I haven't seen much in the way of filter or restraint. Agents is taking full advantage of their later time slot.

At worst there are just the filters and restraints that come with being on that network.
    I just mean the atmosphere that is presented. The the tone, the score, letting certain scenes cook a bit longer, how humor is handled. I'm interested to see him with someone else's vision. I'm not asking for darker writing or anything, I'm fine with what we've got.