Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I'm really excited about this. Kinda intrigued to see what they do with Crystal bc she could be the bridge to the royal family and AOS if they cross over.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Oh, and Lockjaw. I wonder, could this be how they introduce Kamala into the MCU?
    Make him cute and cuddly and tease him for the show, and you're going to get children tugging at their parents' shirt asking them if they can see that newfangled series.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

-_-

They seriously expect to do the Inhumans on a terrible watered down network like ABC?

Which means we aren't getting the movie to make serious efforts to make the Inhumans a big franchise either, way to pussy out Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They literally just confirmed Black Bolt will be on it and most probably as the main character. The article has his picture and it says "“Marvel’s The Inhumans” will explore the never-before-told epic adventure of Black Bolt and the royal family".
    Well thats my fault then i read the excerpt that frontier posted and assumed that was the meat of it.

Curious to see what they do with Black Bolts look. I dont see a tv show recreating it without it looking stupid. They would have to completely reimagine it. Assume this means any rumors of Vin playing Black Bolt are now highly unlikely. I dont think he does tv. Cant wait to hear some casting news

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

As soon as Marvel told ABC that they could do what they wanted with the Inhumans people should have know the movie was completely dead. It is not happening.

Different articles are saying this ISN'T a replacement for the movie and isn't related to the movie. Yet it's still about the royal family. So it's a prequel series? Some kind of remixed version of Untold Saga?

This is really confusing.

Also trying to imagine Medusa, Triton or Lockjaw on an ABC show budget ... cringe.

Yikes. Really shows where Marvel's priorities are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    As soon as Marvel told ABC that they could do what they wanted with the Inhumans people should have know the movie was completely dead. It is not happening.
    Who cares now. Inhumans getting a solo show is just as good, if not better.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can only imagine how they're going to handle Lockjaw, Triton, and Medusa's hair .

I at least hope Crystal has long, strawberry blonde, hair in this.
    Crystal's hairstyle is unimportant, as long as it has that black band in it. Whether it's long or short will depend on who they cast, I expect, I can't see them putting a short haired actress in a wig, nor would they insist on a long haired actress cutting it short when they're probably adapting older material and not the recent RIV stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Wow, that is a surprise. I kinda though with the no-show on the movie something like this could be dead in the water. Good to see it back, and who knows? A TV series may be better for a character-based franchise.

I admit I know little about the Inhumans, but I hope Naja is in it. She is my favorite Inhuman. Oh, and Lockjaw. I wonder, could this be how they introduce Kamala into the MCU?
    Doubt they'll use any Nuhumans. Kamala's already rumoured for New Warriors, which would not be on ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Different articles are saying this ISN'T a replacement for the movie and isn't related to the movie. Yet it's still about the royal family. So it's a prequel series? Some kind of remixed version of Untold Saga?

This is really confusing.

Also trying to imagine Medusa, Triton or Lockjaw on an ABC show budget ... cringe.
    My sentiments exactly. It could be up in the air though, because ABC/Disney clearly gives more cash to AoS as opposed to WB/CW's budget for the DC shows. Sometime's Ghost Rider looks clean, and other times he looks off. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    My sentiments exactly. It could be up in the air though, because ABC/Disney clearly gives more cash to AoS as opposed to WB/CW's budget for the DC shows. Sometime's Ghost Rider looks clean, and other times he looks off. We shall see.
    But that's what is going to suck, it means that we're either going to get crappy CG and have the character have a proper presence in the show, or theyre going to look awesome with CG and barely be around.

I don't need Medusa to keep going off place because a tv budget can't handle her hair or Triton to constantly be vacationing in the Atlantic so we never really see him on screen.

It's just depressing. It's like them trying to do GOTG on a tv budget, it's just not going to work.

I wanted to wait a few years to see it done right in a movie, not to see it butchered for a tv budget because Marvel are abandoning the franchise.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Crystal's hairstyle is unimportant, as long as it has that black band in it. Whether it's long or short will depend on who they cast, I expect, I can't see them putting a short haired actress in a wig, nor would they insist on a long haired actress cutting it short when they're probably adapting older material and not the recent RIV stuff.

Doubt they'll use any Nuhumans. Kamala's already rumoured for New Warriors, which would not be on ABC.
    Alot of Nuhumans like Reader, Iso and Naja are really closely tied with the Royal family. Considering its set in the MCU where the terrigen has been released I bet we see some, especially if the show goes for a bit.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

AOS already has "Nuhumans". With both shows being on ABC, I can't see why they couldn't cross over(at least when it comes to using the lore, like AOS did with the SHIELD MCU lore), unless AOS is already going to be cancelled and this is a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    -_-

They seriously expect to do the Inhumans on a terrible watered down network like ABC?

Which means we aren't getting the movie to make serious efforts to make the Inhumans a big franchise either, way to pussy out Marvel.
    With this whole IMAX thing, it looks like they're planning something with higher budget than what ABC usually does.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 11-14-2016 at 07:00 PM.

Exactly what Wiccan said. We're getting the first 2 episodes shot on IMax cameras and airing in movie theatres - they'd have to have a large budget for that. Hell, 2 episodes is movie length as it is. Though I have a feeling that the movie isn't dead by any stretch of the imagination. I have a feeling we're going to see some good stuff from the Inhumans. I just feel really good about this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

2 imax viewing which will blow the season budget

Damn someone get rid of Ike please.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html