Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Awe this is disappointing. Not a big Inhuman fan but the prospect of seeing them in a big film was exciting.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Extraordinary Member

Update info by the way.

List of television series based on DC and Marvel
    Recent shows

In order
    DC FIRST
    DC RT SCORE

Supergirl - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 98%

Arrow - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 97%

iZombie - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 96%

The Flash - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 94%

Preacher - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 89%

Gotham - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 83%

Lucifer - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 75%

Constantine - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 72%

DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 62%
    MARVEL RT SCORES

Marvel's Luke Cage - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 96%

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 95%

Marvel's Jessica Jones - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 93%

Marvel's Agent Carter - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 87%

Marvel's Daredevil - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 86%
    This show below for the second season did not have enough reviews and the second season score should have been higher or better reviewed from the critics.

Marvel imprints.
    Powers - Rotten Tomatoes
    Rating: 52%

You could always check the average critic score and audiences score on rt as well for all these shows as well.

Anyway i will leave this thread and i am really looking forward to inhumans on the big screen and on tv next year.
    This is really good news.
    This is really exciting to me and i was hoping it will happen this way,but this news is better then i thought having it on imax first and then tv.

Bye.
    Last edited by mace11; 11-15-2016 at 02:25 AM.

I get that Perlmutter and others at Marvel are superkeen to push the Inhumans with all they got, but is an ABC tv series really the place to do it?

Maybe it's because I'm in the UK but none of my friends watch that Shield show whilst plenty watch the Netflix ones. And if they want to replace the X-Men then a TV show simply isn't going to do it, it needs to be a Guardians style hit.

Astonishing Member

I don't think "super keen" is what they are about bring Inhumans to the screen whether it's tv/movies.

I'm intrigued by the IMAX angle, much more optimistic than I would have been if it was just ABC doing the show.

Not surprised Marvel is still pushing this franchise, but I'll pass. If I want to watch a series about a bunch or racist, xenophobic, slave-owners whose society is built around a rigid caste system, I'll watch Game of Thrones.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

I hate this idea and expect it to be as lackluster as AoS.. They should have gone Netflix quality cutting out ABC all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I hate this idea and expect it to be as lackluster as AoS.. They should have gone Netflix quality cutting out ABC all together.
    Well, maybe if the rumor of Disney trying to buy Netflix pan out...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Amazing Member

Cool

T'Challa claws are supposed to be Anti-Metal but this is all was seem to be depicted in a very unimaginative/boring ways like a downgraded tool from wolverine toolbox/power-set

what would really make the "Anti-Metal" in "Anti-Metal claws" mean something special/unique and differentiate T'Challa claws from all the other character with claws,knives,swords

would be to have it depicted/look like a melting/dissolving effect on metal's when T'Challa use's his claws instead of the cutting/slashing effect we usually always see but keep the cutting/slashing effect for other object/material's that are not metal based

think about how cool would it have been in the Black Panther movie to see something like T'Challa having to get passed something like a metal vault door that's 2 or 4 feet thick to save someone or get something and he pop out his one inch claws and the audience is thinking to themselves sarcastically like "YEAH RIGHT" and then T'Challa start scooping out liquefied metal hand over hand from the vault door as easy as scooping up a handful of snow or sand and in a matter of seconds there's a massive human sized hole in the vault door and the audience is now like " WOW HOLY SH*T" didn't see that happening like that

that what makes the "Anti-Metal claws" melting/dissolving effect so much better then the cutting/slashing effect is that it would not only look unique but it would let T'Challa do stuff he would never be able to do with just the cutting/slashing effect we always get from his claws and it is almost like an upgraded tool from wolverine toolbox/power-set
    Last edited by hbky2j; 11-06-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hbky2j View Post
    crystal will probably be "racebent" and cast with a biracial/black actress
    That would make Medusa biracial/black as well, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hbky2j View Post
    crystal will probably be "racebent" and cast with a biracial/black actress
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    That would make Medusa biracial/black as well, lol.
    Well, they both have red and reddish hair respectively, so it's actually pretty likely considering the castings for other live-action comic book adaptions .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    I get that Perlmutter and others at Marvel are superkeen to push the Inhumans with all they got, but is an ABC tv series really the place to do it?

Maybe it's because I'm in the UK but none of my friends watch that Shield show whilst plenty watch the Netflix ones. And if they want to replace the X-Men then a TV show simply isn't going to do it, it needs to be a Guardians style hit.
    They're doing it as a TV show because that's pretty much all they've got left. Kevin Feige reportedly never wanted the Inhuman movie to happen, and that was all the work of Ike Perlmutter, the idiot who has spent the last few years trying to destroy the X-Men and get people to think the Inhumans are the next big thing. When Perlmutter got kicked out of the movie division, Feige no longer had to listen to him, and dropped the Inhumans like a hot potato.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    ABC still helps partially fund and produce the Netflix shows, so I imagine it would be the same if Inhumans went to Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    ABC still helps partially fund and produce the Netflix shows, so I imagine it would be the same if Inhumans went to Netflix.
    Yeah, ABC Studios is a name that can be found on all these Marvel shows, whether or not they're on ABC. Given the little information about them shooting this with IMAX camera I'd guess (and I hope) this is a bigger production than their other shows.

I confess that I've never understood why people think every single Marvel show needs to be on Netflix. Don't get me wrong, the quality gap between the Netflix stuff and AOS is like night and day, but the Netflix shows are also in a very specific niche involving street level heroes that could easily be done on a relatively cheap TV budget. One thing about the four Defenders is that none of them are especially CGI-intensive.

So I'm not really sure how something like the Inhumans (or any of the other frequent suggestions I see like a Ghost Rider spin-off or the Young Avengers) would fit any better on there than they would on ABC.

after Marvel messed up Inhuman in AoS, these people better come from another dimension.

Or have them be recent runaways from the Kree.