Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Too late AoS is already doing Soule.
    But if we believe the few piece of information released so far, this hybrid movie/mini-series will be ignoring all of that.

Not really ignoring it so much as it just not being on the Royal Family's radar, who are intentionally not getting involved with the events on Earth and shielding themselves from the public eye as much as possible. This would explain not getting involved with events like the Chitauri Invasion, Age of Ultron, or whatever is going down in The Defenders. And, who knows, maybe the Inhumans storyline on Agents of SHIELD will be resolved by the time The Inhumans hits IMAX cinemas.

The only legitimate question will be how much involvement will the Royal Family have in Infinity War/Avengers 5. They COULD be included, if this IMAX Theatrical Premiere is any indication of a desire to make this the one series that becomes involved with the movies. Is that possible? Yes. Is it likely? Hell no. Feige wouldn't have been speaking about Inhumans in that way if there was any plan for them factoring into Infinity War. Which, IMO, is bordering on being a plot hole.Unless they're not aware of Thanos' threat and ignoring something that directly affects their very existence is extremely out of character. These are the problems with the movies not connecting to the shows, specifically THIS show, which seems like it would only work as a movie because of how significant the Inhumans' place are in the broader Marvel Universe.
    Last edited by redrunner97; 11-15-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

CBR released this article, Inhumans: 15 Reasons Marvel’s Non-Mutants Deserve Your Love. Take it as you please.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Inhumans suck

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    ABC still helps partially fund and produce the Netflix shows, so I imagine it would be the same if Inhumans went to Netflix.
    I disagree the writing and film quality is lesser on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    I'm confused, how were they messed up? They almost exactly the NuHumans species of Inhumans, physically weaker pre-transition with secret cities across the country. Same as the comics.

The only thing they changed was the stupidity of 'in transition' but that was only really used to explain their terrible attempt at Lash.
    They spun SHIELD as the good guys when Inhumans want to be left alone not war.

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Too late AoS is already doing Soule.
    Don't worry. Agents of SHIELD is likely being cancelled at the end of this season.

needed to add quote
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 11-15-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    AOS is one of the best of these comic universe shows.
    Ratings on AoS say more people will ditch that show than watch it.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 11-16-2016 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Removed personal comments both here and in referenced post

In all honest, I find Black Bolt fascinating, but on a whole the Inhumans could never peak my interest. I liked the Jenkins and Lee miniseries, but that's about it.

This being a show that is going to be 8 episodes and all being filmed on IMAX? That's really interesting. The news that there may be cinematic quality visuals is even more interesting. That it will deal with the royal Inhumans family is also very interesting.

I am imagining a show that would be like large movie quality production that is being made over the course of 8 episodes, kind of like how Lord of the Rings all filmed back-to-back.

Colour me very much intrigued.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    They spun SHIELD as the good guys when Inhumans want to be left alone not war.
    It wasn't spun, they were the good guys. Shield didn't plan grand genocide against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Earlier in thread it was mentioned all 8 episodes will be filmed in IMAX. What are the chances this series ends up being a film serial as well?
    It's not Marvel Studios so they don't really have a solid distribution channel. IMAX theaters aren't committing to showing every episode, and since no regular theaters are going to show it, it sounds like it's gonna be one of those special screenings like Fathom events or something. I'd expect this to be shown once or twice so they have the theater free to show actual movies.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It wasn't spun, they were the good guys. Shield didn't plan grand genocide against humanity.
    Disagree, SHIELD were planning to force the Inhumans onto the index, there was never an option to leave them alone. The show really did not explore that the Inhumans wanted to be left alone for the sake of their people.

Also worth noting the Inhumans were right, people repeatedly hacked and used the index and it's evolution the sokovia accords to find and murder Inhumans.

Disagree, SHIELD were planning to force the Inhumans onto the index, there was never an option to leave them alone. The show really did not explore that the Inhumans wanted to be left alone for the sake of their people.

Also worth noting the Inhumans were right, people repeatedly hacked and used the index and it's evolution the sokovia accords to find and murder Inhumans.
    I agree Inhumans are about leaving humanity to it's fate.
    you don't go to a society thousands of years older and more tec advanced than yours and tell them you are appointing yourself in charge of policing them. (not with SHIELD's rep}

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I agree Inhumans are about leaving humanity to it's fate.
    you don't go to a society thousands of years older and more tec advanced than yours and tell them you are appointing yourself in charge of policing them. (not with SHIELD's rep}
    Well the NuHuman Inhumans didn't have super advanced tech, just terrigen and diviner metal.

You're completely right when talking about the Attilan Inhumans though, they want nothing to do with humanity.

Well the NuHuman Inhumans didn't have super advanced tech, just terrigen and diviner metal.

You're completely right when talking about the Attilan Inhumans though, they want nothing to do with humanity.
    the tribe on the series seemed on equal or greater footing with SHIELD tec wise on the show. but I hope great tec from the Royals.