Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default X-POSITION: Bunn Teases IvX’s Impact On Uncanny X-Men

X-POSITION: Bunn Teases IvX’s Impact On Uncanny X-Men

http://www.cbr.com/x-position-bunn-t...uncanny-x-men/

I like that Bunn actually answers questions.

BANNED

So it IS Madrox that M is grieving for! Awesome to see that confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    SUCH an improvement over other X-writers whom just seem to use X-Position to try to be funny.

Agree. It was interesting X-Position.

I may have slipped in my reading of this title but man Bunn has managed to get me pumped for what's to come.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Kind of weird that it's Jamie considering he's married.

Those panels with elixir and Mplate, I'm guessing feeding time.

Ditto. It's nice that he takes the time out to give thoughtful answers, or at least say when he's got to keep things under wraps. And I'm sufficiently intrigued to drop $5 on that annual tomorrow. Not a huge sacrifice -- I like Elixir and Domino anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    If Monet starts siphoning the death force outta Josh, Magneto should probably be more than a little concerned. Not that the whole marrow-sucking thing wasn't creepy enough already.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 11-15-2016 at 02:24 PM.

BANNED

Nah, they're still close friends. I can totally see it. M tends to take losing teammates *very* hard.

I was thinking either that, or she's using her telepathy on him.

BANNED

Me too. I like what I'm hearing...I'm looking forward to those next 3 issues...the Monet story, Warren back in action, and this dangerous chess game with Magneto and Psylocke.

Actual answers. Awesome. Pity Bunn can't speak about his participation or not in ResurreXion.

An issue devoted to Archangel and Xorn? Also awesome... but the feeling like all of these storylines are wrapping up is getting stronger and stronger. At least they'll be allowed to wrap up... which isn't something you can say for some titles. I guess this is where Warren's healing powers are explored, and who better to explore them with than Xorn. I genuinely never thought I'd be excited for a Xorn appearance after Morrison and Bendis.

Damn, that Lashley art is sexy.

Last edited by nx01a; 11-15-2016 at 02:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

I forgot about that..so where is she? The wunderkind..the difference maker herself...Layla Miller.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Ditto. It's nice that he takes the time out to give thoughtful answers, or at least say when he's got to keep things under wraps. And I'm sufficiently intrigued to drop $5 on that annual tomorrow. Not a huge sacrifice -- I like Elixir and Domino anyway.

If Monet starts siphoning the death force outta Josh, Magneto should probably be more than a little concerned. Not that the whole marrow-sucking thing wasn't creepy enough already.
    It should cause alarm. Now we'll probably see how bad the effects are on Emulate and what will magneto do.

Edit: considering elixir is killing people in general you'd think magneto would not interfere all things on how Betsy had to warn him/keep in check

I'm glad this annual is more of a "continuation" rather than a side story stand alone.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 11-15-2016 at 02:38 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    I forgot about that..so where is she? The wunderkind..the difference maker herself...Layla Miller.
    Didn't she make a cameo at Jamie's grave in DoX? I can't remember exactly, because I tend to block her out of my consciousness whenever she appears because I despise her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post

That's the mystery. They were happily married so it feels forced just a little bit on M end.

BANNED

That's the mystery. They were happily married so it feels forced just a little bit on M end.
    They were teammates and close friends (and M doesn't seem to have much in the way of real friends) for over a hundred issues of X-Factor. She also has a well-documented tendency to take the death (or even injury, see: Karima Shapandar) of her teammates and friends especially hard. I don't see why it's forced for M to feel grief at his death, especially since he died senselessly and after retirement. A person is allowed to be grieved by the opposite sex even if they're married.