Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post
    The Domino story was just awesome....really missed her. I thought Roberto died though in Avengers...wasn't there a funeral for him? I remember seeing something about it in previews.
    If you don't mind spoilers...

...Hulkling shapeshifted to assume 'Berto's form, so when Garrett shot him in the head, he didn't actually kill 'Berto.

Very pleased as an Elixir fan. It was worth the 4.99. I was mad as hell when Elixir was brought back only to be killed off for the second time, but unlike his throwaway death in Wolverines I'm relieved that this time there is payoff for Josh. Kyle/Yost made him OP, so I'm glad Bunn found an interesting way to balance his powers while also developing them further. I'm very happy that Josh is finally getting a story and it looks like it's going to be an important one.

Now if Duggan can use Hellion in a compelling way in UA, and with Taylor's Wolverine, I'd say this is s good time to be a NXM fan. ;-)

BANNED

Loved the Domino story..the return of my Lucky Charm!

And so the kid cured some mutants this time around..ended up in Xorn's hands. Good story..how far is TOO FAR? and it's interesting to see Monet contemplate dubious means these days.

Nice to see Josh back in action. Now bring back Noriko, Mercury, Soorya...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I love what Bunn is doing with Xorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    Now if Duggan can use Hellion in a compelling way in UA, and with Taylor's Wolverine, I'd say this is s good time to be a NXM fan. ;-)
    So long as we ignore Anole apparently existing just to be Glob's wingman. Oh the indignity...!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    You know she's in Mercs for Money, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post
    I thought Roberto died though in Avengers...wasn't there a funeral for him? I remember seeing something about it in previews.
    That's next issue... and I think we can assume that the Ulysses prediction that got Songbird booted out of SHIELD - that she would be attending Sunspot's funeral - was wrong. The cover indicates that she'll be attending a funeral, alright, but it's not his.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 11-17-2016 at 01:09 AM.

Very enjoyable issue.
    >Pity Archangel was pure wallpaper.
    >LOVE the Lashley art.
    >Elixir is now a yin yang healer because his resurrection and enhanced healing/killing powers have twisted his mind, taking vitality from one place but causing death in another? Possibly interesting. Xorn'll sort him out.
    >M mortified at thinking like Psylocke was hilaRious.
    >Loved the Domino story... but I wonder why it's in the Uncanny annual when Domino has nothing to do with Uncanny right now.

Favourite panels...
    ux1.jpg
    ux2.jpg
    ux3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You know she's in Mercs for Money, right?That's next issue... and I think we can assume that the Ulysses prediction that got Songbird booted out of SHIELD - that she would be attending Sunspot's funeral - was wrong. The cover indicates that she'll be attending a funeral, alright, but it's not his.
    I thought she was just showing up for one issue? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    >Loved the Domino story... but I wonder why it's in the Uncanny annual when Domino has nothing to do with Uncanny right now.
    Tonally wouldn't fit anywhere else? The EXM annual's stories were both fairly light-hearted (a mad prison escape caper and Forge chillin' with Moon Girl), I can't imagine the ANXM one being much different, the primary story here was already pretty grim, and there's no Mercs for Money annual. Where else could it go?
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    So long as we ignore Anole apparently existing just to be Glob's wingman. Oh the indignity...!
    That's exactly why I didn't mention him. Lemire has done Anole a disservice. Can't wait for the next writer to handle him and hopefully wash the stench off him.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Very enjoyable issue.
    >Pity Archangel was pure wallpaper.
    >LOVE the Lashley art.
    >Elixir is now a yin yang healer because his resurrection and enhanced healing/killing powers have twisted his mind, taking vitality from one place but causing death in another? Possibly interesting. Xorn'll sort him out.
    >M mortified at thinking like Psylocke was hilaRious.

Favourite panels...
    ux1.jpg
    ux2.jpg
    ux3.jpg
    Wait, so Archangel is still a member but Psylocke is not? How is that going to play out I wonder? Considering what I gathered is those two had a reconnection. Especially since New Angel and Archangel merged and they had that little highly suggestive that a romance was rekindled panel........ Well maybe Psylocke still has an in on the team to keep an eye out for her. She did warn Magneto of this when she left.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Wait, so Archangel is still a member but Psylocke is not? How is that going to play out I wonder? Considering what I gathered is those two had a reconnection. Especially since New Angel and Archangel merged and they had that little highly suggestive that a romance was rekindled panel........ Well maybe Psylocke still has an in on the team to keep an eye out for her. She did warn Magneto of this when she left.
    We'll probably find out in the Archangel-centric issue. I'm super interested as to why he's going back to field duty.

finally a good x-men story that actually has good artwork to go with.

are we finally turning a corner?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post

And so the kid cured some mutants this time around..ended up in Xorn's hands. Good story..how far is TOO FAR? and it's interesting to see Monet contemplate dubious means these days.
    Yeah, the Domino story was great. I've missed her. Hopefully she'll have a place somewhere in RessurXion.