Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dog View Post
    I offer my hand in friendship and you spit in my face!!!

It makes me wonder if you're some right-wing trumper trying to make us SJWs look bad.
    How dare you? Shawn Hopkins is a veteran of the great Ghostbusters War of 2016. Such a war hero deserves respect.

BANNED

If you don't want to be fat shamed, then lose the weight. It's that simple. We already live in a judgemental time. Why give them more ammo?

I was overweight (OK obese ) after a knee injury. It wasn't until my friend sat me down after a sleep apnea surgery telling me that being fat is not OK, The high blood pressure, the added stress to an already stressed joints, the increased chance for many different diseases, Basically I was shorting my life.

Long story short I stared by walking around the the park with my son on weekends and now I'm running marathons.

If my friend didn't want to approach the subject of my weight to keep from hurting my feelings, he did but I needed it, then the out come could have been different. "Fat Shame" is now being labeled to anything that even mentions some one needs to loose a little weight. Yes name calling is wrong but not telling people that "fat is beautiful" in also hurting them.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    How dare you? Shawn Hopkins is a veteran of the great Ghostbusters War of 2016. Such a war hero deserves respect.
    You take this attitude to fat shaming, but criticizing Justin Bieber was a bridge too far. Odd combo.

BANNED

lol....you said alt-right

Really wish you left the politcal crud out of this... could have been a halfway decent thread.

oh wellz
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Really wish you left the politcal crud out of this... could have been a halfway decent thread.

oh wellz
    Me too. I underestimated how much crybaby crap it would cause. Live and learn, I'll try to keep similar threads as politics free as possible in the future.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Can we all agree that a little fat on a lady is sexy? Don't like skinny women. For me... I'll have to stay off the cookies/beer/cake/pizza for a while, might even take up sports again (last resort)