Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big Bang Theory

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Any body watch this tonight or was everyone watching Gotham.
    While it's my favorite sitcom, there was no way I was missing Gotham last night.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I watched the two episodes and was reasonably entertained.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Retired

Both GOTHAM and THE BIG BANG THEORY are broadcast on CTV--so they aren't competing with each other in Canada. BBT is a good lead-in for GOTHAM. And you can watch both on the CTV website (if you can put up with the ads).

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

eek that was awful. From Penny's haircut to the annoying laugh track to the awful jokes. I thought last season was bad this is not a good start, shame really, the first four seasons were really good!
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Retired

I can see Penny cutting her hair short, but I can't see her letting her dark roots grow out. Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting might be comfortable with her own self-image, but her character is nowhere near that confident and would want to hide those roots with some peroxide.

I thought the idea of Sheldon teaching a classroom of students was a good one and could open up new storylines. But they seem to have introduced the idea only to rule it out. Can't they afford to pay some extras to sit in a mock classroom?

have these folks found a black or latino friend yet?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    have these folks found a black or latino friend yet?
    Neil Degrasse Tyson guest starred.... so, there's that, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidocq View Post
    Neil Degrasse Tyson guest starred.... so, there's that, I guess.
    what season was that? hopefully he'll come back.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I can see Penny cutting her hair short, but I can't see her letting her dark roots grow out. Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting might be comfortable with her own self-image, but her character is nowhere near that confident and would want to hide those roots with some peroxide.

I thought the idea of Sheldon teaching a classroom of students was a good one and could open up new storylines. But they seem to have introduced the idea only to rule it out. Can't they afford to pay some extras to sit in a mock classroom?

Her roots have been showing for years.

Yeah, scenes of Sheldon in the classroom could be fun. Particularly with some students that could be recurring. Since we have perhaps lost the comic shop as a setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Any body watch this tonight or was everyone watching Gotham.
    I was watching this more than Gotham.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

I agree. It is a great idea. Hopefully they will reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Gravely View Post
    Yeah, scenes of Sheldon in the classroom could be fun. Particularly with some students that could be recurring. Since we have perhaps lost the comic shop as a setting.
    The comic book store will be back at some point this season.

Retired

I wonder where they're going for their comics now. Just because one store burns down, they would never give up on comics (god forbid)--so they have to be getting their books from somewhere. I can't see Sheldon getting his comics online.

Would it be a conflict of interest if Sheldon and Leonard were to talk about Gotham City when it's on another network?

Glad they're advancing Penny's career as an ongoing plot and not just have it about her and Leonard's relationship. Not sure I like the idea of playing up the fact that Bernadette is intimidating and kind of a bully. I like her better when that side only comes out sometimes.

Yeah, that was weird. Sheldon vs. Howard was funny, but I'd like to see more students.