Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

More photos of her ripped

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/m92a...x75gavdg538nku

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    On a side note, I forgot just how ripped Felicia was in that cartoon.

Ultimate Member

I wonder if some of it is that Peter isn't supposed to look like the buff superman so to speak, he's still supposed to look a lot like the everyday guy that nobody would ever think was a superhero...

Spectacular Member

Of course not.

Then again she beat Lizard and Sabretooth much faster than Peter ever did lol.
    Last edited by Klaxton; 08-13-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I believe you're referring to the 90s animated series where Black Cat derived her abilities from a recreation of the Super-Soldier Serum that her father was forced to give to the Kingpin in exchange for Felicia's life, only for the Kingpin to test the replicated formula on Felicia herself, thus transforming her into the Black Cat. As a beneficiary of the Super-Soldier Serum, the 90s animated series version of the Black Cat was at if not over the very peak of human physical ability and performance in regards to strength, speed, agility, reflexes, and stamina, hence her more visibly defined muscles compared to most other versions of her.
    This all based on Tigra's origins as The Cat...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Bringing back fond memories here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    This all based on Tigra's origins as The Cat...
    Oh, yeah. I remember that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Was Felicia taller than Peter when she was Black Cat? I definitely remember her getting bigger than she was as a civilian...but then again I may be misremembering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Was Felicia taller than Peter when she was Black Cat? I definitely remember her getting bigger than she was as a civilian...but then again I may be misremembering.
    I think she was about as tall as Peter, since in the comics, both of them are listed as 5'10". She might've been shorter in the cartoon as regular Felicia, but as Black Cat, she was probably as tall as him. And no, you're not misremembering; every time Felicia switched to her "super-soldier" mode as the Black Cat, her muscles did grow bigger and she did get somewhat taller.

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Nice.

Man i remember that i had a crush on her when i was 13.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

One thing that i remember of this version of Felicia is that she tended to have bad luck in love, Morbius, Jason and Peter was already taken. Thougth she and Morbius might have pacth things up eventually.

Plus the fact than Peter and her met eacth other before she was even thinking about being Black Cat.
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-14-2020 at 03:47 PM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I think she was about as tall as Peter, since in the comics, both of them are listed as 5'10". She might've been shorter in the cartoon as regular Felicia, but as Black Cat, she was probably as tall as him. And no, you're not misremembering; every time Felicia switched to her "super-soldier" mode as the Black Cat, her muscles did grow bigger and she did get somewhat taller.
    And....when BC changed back into Felicia, didn't her hair become golden blonde (from BC's white-Platinum Blonde) color? I seem to remember that as well as heightened size and muscles---which looked great. The drawing/animation was terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    And....when BC changed back into Felicia, didn't her hair become golden blonde (from BC's white-Platinum Blonde) color? I seem to remember that as well as heightened size and muscles---which looked great. The drawing/animation was terrific.
    Yeah, that's true.

I just realized how much I miss seeing these episodes!

Astonishing Member

Like I said before, the answer is easy: Spider-Man was way stronger and faster than Black Cat. Black Cat is a super-soldier, the peak of human's potential; while Spider-Man is literally a human sized spider, which abilities are away above of any human, even a super-soldier.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Like I said before, the answer is easy: Spider-Man was way stronger and faster than Black Cat. Black Cat is a super-soldier, the peak of human's potential; while Spider-Man is literally a human sized spider, which abilities are away above of any human, even a super-soldier.

Yeah....I don't even understand why this question was even asked.

Spider-Man is far stronger and faster than Black Cat
    it's not even a close contest.

in the comic universes, there are people that are more muscular than extremely strong superheroes

the cartoon animation design of Black Cat being muscular doesn't necessarily correlate with being as strong as Spider-Man
    Last edited by Starrius; 08-16-2020 at 11:42 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    The cartoon version overpowered Spider-man in their first fight. They are at least on equal footing.