Default Star Wars-Darth Maul & Marvel's Mini-Series

Hey, I hope I'm in the right place, but I looked all over this forum, and I couldn't figure out where else to put this. If I am in the wrong place, please do move it.

So my question is this: Marvel have had a 5-Issue Mini-Series out constantly since Princess Leia, followed by Lando, Shattered Empire, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan & Anakin, and then the current one Han Solo. This series ends next month, in December, and yet the next one, which seemingly is Darth Maul, starts in February-what on earth happened to poor January?!! Have I missed something, or are they just randomly skipping a month out of nowhere after all this time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Seriously?! That's a joke right?!

I'm not to savvy with the industry, but I am assuming that they just decided to skip Jan for some rendom reason, maybe the artist or writer couldn't start in Jan. or stuff like that.

Wow! What a weird thing to happen!! I'd think it's surely the comic not being ready that's the true answer. Thank you very much to Captain Zolalnadia and Zetsubou for your responses!