Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

Chi-Chi definitely beats Bulma and Videl as they're incapable of seriously harming her let alone kill but the eventually defeated by Pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    If the fight happened at CC Corps Bulma could set something up, but she's never shown anything that can really be carried into the arena.

Pan is probably the strongest of the lot - Dragon Ball Z shows her having flown around the world and not being particularly tired.

If we assume that Future Mai's weapons were made by Future Bulma and are comparable to other weaponry in Super, she might have a shot. But since there are at least three people she'd need to shoot to win, I'm not seeing it.

Videl and Chi Chi are probably around the same level, though Chi Chi hasn't been shown to fight in decades so that requires assuming she didn't get weaker.

So I would say It's Pan-Videl-Chi Chi-Mai-Bulma, in terms of who has the best odds.
    If you can show me Videl displaying feats equivalent of beheading a T-rex, casually one-shotting elite fighters, pushing back a suppressed weighted 23rd Budokai Goku, and jumping hundreds of feet into the air with ease then I'll believe you.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    However, she can't do it at high speed, and as we saw in Chi-Chi's match with Goku, she can jump really high.
    Not to mention she can take Videl down before she can even react.

Quote Originally Posted by DBZAOTA482 View Post
    If you can show me Videl displaying feats equivalent of beheading a T-rex, casually one-shotting elite fighters, pushing back a suppressed weighted 23rd Budokai Goku, and jumping hundreds of feet into the air with ease then I'll believe you.
    If you can show me that decades later Chi-Chi who as far as we know from canon hasn't trained at all during that time is still that strong I'd gladly say she beats Videl.

But seeing as a period of inaction that's a fraction of Chi-Chi's made Gohan a pale shadow of his former self, we can't assume she's that strong.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

If you can show me that decades later Chi-Chi who as far as we know from canon hasn't trained at all during that time is still that strong I'd gladly say she beats Videl.

But seeing as a period of inaction that's a fraction of Chi-Chi's made Gohan a pale shadow of his former self, we can't assume she's that strong.
    Remember, Chi Chi was credited by Goten for training him to the point where he could go SSJ in the first place, so I wouldn't say that she's exactly out of practice.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Remember, Chi Chi was credited by Goten for training him to the point where he could go SSJ in the first place, so I wouldn't say that she's exactly out of practice.
    When did Goten say that in canon?

Because as far as I know he only says that Chi-Chi taught him stances (which says nothing about being rusty or not), and that he showed her SSJ1 and she got mad.
    Last edited by Siriel; 11-23-2016 at 01:20 PM.

When did Goten say that in canon?

Because as far as I know he only says that Chi-Chi taught him stances (which says nothing about being rusty or not), and that he showed her SSJ1 and she got mad.
    In the unofficial and official translations I've seen of Dragon Ball chapter 427 (Official Dragon Ball Z chapter 233), Goten said that Chi Chi "taught me some moves while you were studying" and outright "used to teach me while you were doing your homework," respectively, when Gohan asked him if he was familiar with sparring, and the DBZ anime outright showed Chi Chi and Goten sparring with one another before he went SSJ for the first time.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 11-23-2016 at 06:06 PM.

If the fight happened at CC Corps Bulma could set something up, but she's never shown anything that can really be carried into the arena.
    If only she could invent or had access to something that allowed her to put something really large into something really small and back again

=p

Seriously if she had more time she has access to Dr Gero's blueprints and firsthand experience tinkering with Android 16, but 10 minutes is probably not enough for her to whip something on that magnitude up.
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-23-2016 at 06:15 PM.

How about for Prep Bulma grabs a spaceship...there should be a bunch around her house. I mean, she literally has gravity technology training rooms all over the place for Vegeta, and had that stuff in Super set up to make people think it was just a light show. Wonder if she could capsule pop like full head covering Saiyan body gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    How about for Prep Bulma grabs a spaceship...there should be a bunch around her house. I mean, she literally has gravity technology training rooms all over the place for Vegeta, and had that stuff in Super set up to make people think it was just a light show. Wonder if she could capsule pop like full head covering Saiyan body gear.
    The problem is that she doesn't have anywhere near the speed to keep Chi Chi and Video from pushing her face in before she opens the capsule and then climbs into the space ship (She might be able to dodge Mai's aim, but Mai is probably a lot more in practice with that sort of thing than Modern Era Bulma is).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBZAOTA482 View Post
    Give her the helmet Chi Chi had at the time that let her do that and I'm sure she'd be able to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The problem is that she doesn't have anywhere near the speed to keep Chi Chi and Video from pushing her face in before she opens the capsule and then climbs into the space ship (She might be able to dodge Mai's aim, but Mai is probably a lot more in practice with that sort of thing than Modern Era Bulma is).
    Video killed the Bulma?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Video killed the Bulma?
    Don't be so pedantic, Cthulhu.

Clearly I was talking about Hideo Kojima. He has to have a lot of rage after getting screwed around by Konami for so long.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Give her the helmet Chi Chi had at the time that let her do that and I'm sure she'd be able to get the job done.
    There's no way even strong men in real-life can do such a feat and Yamcha's reaction to it confirms a normal human can't possibly do it. Besides, that's not even Chi-Chi in her prime.