Default Galactus vs Rodimus Prime

I was going to do Galactus vs Unicron but I figured it's probably already been done, plus Rodimus already kicked Unicron's ass so I feel he's earned a shot at the Big G.

For the purpose of this fight Rodimus is equipped with the Prime Matrix while Galactus is fully nourished and has access to the Power Cosmic.

Galactus isn't allowed any backup from his heralds unless Rodimus gets his pick of Transformer allies.

Who walks away?
    "For ten dollars Jason Statham will f*** an explosion in slow motion while a Slayer song plays in the background." - Patton Oswalt

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

big G turns rodimus into a tonka toy and goes off to do better things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Quinch View Post
    I was going to do Galactus vs Unicron but I figured it's probably already been done, plus Rodimus already kicked Unicron's ass so I feel he's earned a shot at the Big G.

For the purpose of this fight Rodimus is equipped with the Prime Matrix while Galactus is fully nourished and has access to the Power Cosmic.

Galactus isn't allowed any backup from his heralds unless Rodimus gets his pick of Transformer allies.

Who walks away?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Fully fed Galactus? Leakin' lubricant, what a stomp.

The only reason Hot Rod was able to beat Giant Robot Satan is because he had the one thing in the universe that Unicron's specifically weak to. The light of Primus' wisdom won't do a thing to Big G save for perhaps making him think that's a neat artifact he could add to his collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

A stomp implies Galactus would have to take the effort to lift his foot and put it down really hard. He wouldn't even have to do that much to win. This isn't a stomp. This is a step.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post

The only reason Hot Rod was able to beat Giant Robot Satan is because he had the one thing in the universe that Unicron's specifically weak to. The light of Primus' wisdom won't do a thing to Big G save for perhaps making him think that's a neat artifact he could add to his collection.
    that's like saying that kryptonite can affect thor because it can kill superman.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    A stomp implies Galactus would have to take the effort to lift his foot and put it down really hard. He wouldn't even have to do that much to win. This isn't a stomp. This is a step.
    Well, if you want to get technical about it, it's not even a step. More of a nudge. If that.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that's like saying that kryptonite can affect thor because it can kill superman.
    Yeah, I don't get the logic behind it either. I mean, I sort of do, but...for Primus' sake, why??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    You make some good points. Maybe I didn't think this out well.

Although Galactus has been shown to have a spark of humanity within him, so it is possible that exposure to the Matrix might convince him to spare Rodimus' life, kind of like that time he let Hercules live after Herc tried to poison him.
    "For ten dollars Jason Statham will f*** an explosion in slow motion while a Slayer song plays in the background." - Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Quinch View Post
    You make some good points. Maybe I didn't think this out well.

Although Galactus has been shown to have a spark of humanity within him, so it is possible that exposure to the Matrix might convince him to spare Rodimus' life, kind of like that time he let Hercules live after Herc tried to poison him.
    Bloodlust is on by default in the arena, so yeah.
    At best, Galactus miiiiight offer to make him a herald. He does have a habit of that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Bloodlust is on by default in the arena, so yeah.
    At best, Galactus miiiiight offer to make him a herald. He does have a habit of that.
    i can actually see galen just wiping out rodimus. the reason?

galactus: you are going to die for one simple reason. optimus prime was a good friend of mine.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    galactus: you are going to die for one simple reason. optimus prime was a good friend of mine.
    I just had a thought like this for the thread. Here's my idea:

Rodimus Prime: *grips the Matrix of Leadership, which flares brightly* "NOW LIGHT OUR DARKEST HOUR!"

Stan Bush: "You've got the touch! YOU GOT THE POWERRRRRRRR......"

Galactus: *Crunch, munch, swallow* "Hmmm, a little light on the electrons."

Ratchet: *watching with Optimus Prime from the sidelines* "Why did you tell Rodimus Prime that the Matrix of Leadership would work on Galactus?"

Optimus Prime: "I had to spend a year trapped in the Matrix with that whiny twerp."