Default Interesting Action Comics February Solicits

ACTION COMICS #973
    Written by DAN JURGENS • Art by PATRICK ZIRCHER, STEPHEN SEGOVIA and ART THIBERT • Cover by CLAY MANN • Variant cover by GARY FRANK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “MILD MANNERED” part one! The road to “Superman: Reborn” starts here! With Superman and Lex Luthor back on Earth, the Man of Steel turns his attention to uncovering the mystery of the human Clark Kent living and working in Metropolis. But there’s something…off about this guy, and Superman better figure out just what that is, before it’s too late!
    On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    ACTION COMICS #974
    Written by DAN JURGENS • Art by PATRICK ZIRCHER, STEPHEN SEGOVIA and ART THIBERT • Cover by CLAY MANN • Variant cover by GARY FRANK
    Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
    “MILD MANNERED” part two! The mystery of the human Clark Kent unravels! Lois stalks Clark’s trail, but all signs point to something big on the horizon. Even the relative safety of their upstate farm can’t protect Superman and his family from the threat they never expected: Clark Kent?!
    On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Superman Reborn? Dare I hope? Nah, I doubt it. Probably something symbolic for this Superman, but anyway....

the new Clark Kent a threat? If Jurgens reveals he's really Hank Henshaw and this starts the road of him becoming the real Cyborg Superman, I'll take back a little of the massive amounts of crap I've given this title since it started.

Oh crap I meant for this to be in the Superman section, posted it here by mistake. Could a mod move it? Thank you!

And here's some more Superman related solicits for the month:

SUPERGIRL #6
    Written by STEVE ORLANDO • Art and cover by BRIAN CHING • Variant cover by BENGAL
    “REIGN OF THE CYBORG SUPERMEN” finale! Argo City is on a collision course with Earth and the Girl of Steel is the only hero that can stop it! Cyborg Superman and Kara Zor-El clash in a cataclysmic final battle that leaves only one standing!
    On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    SUPERMAN #16
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art by DOUG MAHNKE, JORGE JIMENEZ and others • Cover by RYAN SOOK • Variant cover by ANDREW ROBINSON
    “MULTIPLICITY” finale! Superman, New Super-Man and Justice Incarnate make their last stand against their multiverse-spanning foe, and the Man of Steel discovers another clue to the truth of his existence.
    On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    SUPERMAN #17
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI and PATRICK GLEASON • Art and cover by SEBASTIAN FIUMARA • Variant cover by ANDREW ROBINSON
    “DARK HARVEST”! Jon and Cathy go deep into the woods of Hamilton to find a horror that hungers for the new Superboy!
    SUPERWOMAN #7
    Written by PHIL JIMENEZ • Art by PHIL JIMENEZ • Cover by ANDY KUBERT • Variant cover by RENATO GUEDES
    “WHO KILLED SUPERWOMAN?” finale! The battle between Ultra Woman and Superwoman proves too much for either to bear, as Lena Luthor’s dream of surpassing her brother Lex and asserting total domination over Metropolis starts to vanish before her eyes. Only one solution remains: make sure Superwoman dies—for good this time! Don’t skip to this issue’s shocker ending!
    TRINITY #6
    Written by FRANCIS MANAPUL • Art and cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL • Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    “Better Together” part six! The horror that kept our heroes trapped in nightmares of their own making is now loose in the world, and it’s taking possession of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman! When the spawn of Mongul holds the keys to the most powerful heroes in the DC Universe—no one is safe!
    On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 11-21-2016 at 03:58 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

why'd you post in the dc subforum and not the superman one?

Just a mistake, I already asked for it to be moved.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Superman Reborn? Return of SuperDead?, nahhhh, SuperDad is probably going to get religious or something and be born again.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Hoping this signals the return of the red trunks

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    Hoping this signals the return of the red trunks
    Hahaha. As much as that would be hilarious, I don't see it happening. The trunks never really were what mattered anyway. I think people more so just wanted it verified that it was the same guy who HAD worn those trunks. And we already got that back so I think we don't really need the trunks themselves.