Super Moderator

Default Sinister Six Teased in Super-Secret "Amazing Spider-Man 2" Credits Sequence

Fans with music-identification app Shazam can uncover a special post-credits scene that teases the future of the franchise and the villains of the Sinister Six.

Full article here.

Yeah, goodness knows they wouldn't want to just put it at the end of the credits so that everyone who paid money to watch the movie could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Yeah, goodness knows they wouldn't want to just put it at the end of the credits so that everyone who paid money to watch the movie could see it.
    I actually initially thought this was a US exclusive, credits wise, read further, and found out about the unlocking.

I'd say there's reasons for that, though, cross promotion of other products, or for certain songs.

But, still a very nice thing anyway - and that white mask is definitely Chameleon.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    I'd say there's reasons for that, though
    Ye$, I'm $ure there i$.

Wait, is the scene just a bunch of shots of the various items of equipment in the photos that illustrate the article? Weren't they all visible in the credits anyway? To be fair, I was only vaguely paying attention by that point, but I'm sure all that stuff is shown anyway, albeit with the credits over the top of it.