Page 54 of 180 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I finished Uncharted #2 yesterday. That running from Lazarevic and shooting the resin irked me. But I got it done finally. I was happy and now I can debate playing the 3rd game in the series. I may wait and get Uncharted 4 for the fall/winter and play it then.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So I finished Uncharted #2 yesterday. That running from Lazarevic and shooting the resin irked me. But I got it done finally. I was happy and now I can debate playing the 3rd game in the series. I may wait and get Uncharted 4 for the fall/winter and play it then.
    Doing that stupid train thing twice didn't irk you? I couldn't believe it when the game put you back into that boring part of the game a second time.

BANNED

Been playing Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. What an interesting mess that game is. I don't remember Assassin's Creed 2 or Brotherhood having controls quite as sloppy as this one does. It's been years since I've play those, given I played them only when they first came out, but combat and movement seemed better in those older games from what I remember of them.

Discovered that they released the mobile version of Card Hunter on Android.
    Love Card Hunter on Steam. Just get tired of being stuck in the chair to play.
    Tried it out. Not bad. But drains RAM if played too long without closing.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

YouTube Let's Player WebCrawlComics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Doing that stupid train thing twice didn't irk you? I couldn't believe it when the game put you back into that boring part of the game a second time.
    That would give you plenty of time to play 2 and three to completion. I'd say you can get 4 on a great deal this black friday at like Wal-Mart, etc.
    "X-Men: Obsession (#3.10)" (1994)
    Wolverine: My mother always wanted me to be a surgeon.

I'm a YouTube Let's Player, father, comic junkie, and run part of the Entertainment divisions for Wal-Mart Inc. We are open minded at WebCrawlComics, "Subscribe"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVI...UyJfwI5GPB58zA

My Top / Favorite Comic Super Heroes, in order:
    1. Wolverine
    2. Spiderman
    3. Batman
    4. Colossus
    5. Iron Man

Overwatch

It's miles ahead of Battleborn
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Darkest Dungeon. Getting over my X com fix. I love the Middle Ages take on Lovecraftian material.

Continuing my obsessive playthrough of basically every shooter I can pick up on the cheap these days, I'm alternating between Doom 3 (pretty good), Transformers: War for Cybertron (pretty good) and Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (pretty bad).

Also approaching Snowpeak Ruins on my Zelda Twilight Princess HD run.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    It irked me a little making it through the train part. Having to outrace that stupid helicopter and watching to not jump off the train by accident irked me.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Fantastic Member

Started up a new FF7 game about two months back that I am working on now that I have a PS3 to play it on. I have an ongoing Lost Planet 2 co-op campaign I've been playing with my oldest son. My oldest son also recently got from his grandparents Heavy Rain, Destiny and Bioshock 2. My youngest got Pokemon White and another Pokemon game. Heavy Rain sounds pretty interesting from the description on the case. I might give that a go at some point.

Overwatch until Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    It is.
    I was unlucky with the copy I got, wall running ends after 3 steps, and I can't twist and turn his swing in the normal mode.
    Dunno why I had those.
    I really want a GameCube copy but it's so hard to find one in China, hope someday it will remake!
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    Continuing my obsessive playthrough of basically every shooter I can pick up on the cheap these days, I'm alternating between Doom 3 (pretty good), Transformers: War for Cybertron (pretty good) and Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (pretty bad).

Also approaching Snowpeak Ruins on my Zelda Twilight Princess HD run.
    Kane & Lynch2: Dog Days is pretty bad too, it made me soooo dizzy when i played it...
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Played the Overwatch open beta for three days straight. Instantly pre-ordered it after realizing how awesome the game is. Have to bridge the two week gap til release with Rainbow Six Siege in the meantime which also gets new content today.
    "This is me being reasonable"

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

Megaman Legacy Collection and Evolve.
    "With great power comes great responsibility."