Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    This is one I really enjoyed. It has a breath of Wild feel to it. Let me know what you think.
    Well, I've played enough of I:FR to know I really like it. Its a great game. If BotW is a 10/10, I would give this an 8/10.

Whats holding it back: Its an Ubisoft game, so exploration feels more like checking boxes than natural exploration like in BotW. Also the dialog between Zeus and Prometheus is so cliche. Its that modern millennial writing where everything is a joke that is buried under seven layers of irony. It takes me out of the game everytime they talk.

But aside from that, the gameplay is solid and fun. I actually prefer the climbing and gliding in this game. Probably because it doesn't rain every two minutes like in BotW.
    Life is but a dream

Playing Spiderasarus PS5
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-25-2023 at 01:36 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Playing Lost Judgement: Kaito files DLC. was playing Spidersaurs but then something happen that made the game get stuck. I was on the second fight with the Queen Spidersarus. She did her dash move and ran off the screen, after that the game just got stuck. with no way to progress because the boss won't come back on the screen.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Finished first play through of Fire Emblem Engage and now playing through Grim Guardians: Demon Purge.

Another attempt at FF7R's boss rush before switching back to Persona 5.

Hi-Fi Rush

Jitsu Squad
    My Forum check it out

I am playing two games. Double Dragon the Arcade game on The Switch as well as Final Fantasy 2 also on The Switch.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Just picked up The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.

Tears of the Kingdom and it's amazing!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Playing Mortal Mombat Deadly Alliance Konquest mode and Metroid Prime 1 for my Nintendo Gamecube this weekend

Sakuna of Rice and Ruin.
    My Forum check it out

I am on a Final Fantasy Kick right now. I am playing Final Fantasy 2 on the Switch (Still havnt beaten it) Final Fantasy 9 on the Switch and Final Fantasy 6 on the SNES
    Last edited by babyblob; 07-18-2023 at 03:35 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Finishing Battlefield V (story/campaign mode) on PS5

I've beaten Zelda and Final Fantasy XVI. So right now I'm playing catch up with some games I fell behind on.

Atelier Ryza 2, Mega Man Battle Network 2 (from the MMBN Collection), and a few other games.