Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,676 of 1676
  1. #1666
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,342

    Default

    Been really enjoying Spider-Man. This is the first Spider-Man game in a long time that I just really liked playing. I love just swinging around the city.

  2. #1667
    Queen of Disaster Magik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey

  3. #1668
    Oni of the Ash Moon Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Here, for now.
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    It it any good? That is the only one that I've not played. I've trapped myself playing Elder Scrolls Online but I loved AC Origins but have been some what hesitant to play Odyssey
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

  4. #1669
    Astonishing Member Tuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    It it any good? That is the only one that I've not played. I've trapped myself playing Elder Scrolls Online but I loved AC Origins but have been some what hesitant to play Odyssey
    If you liked Origins you should like it, as long as you go in playing it like Xena fanfic and not expecting Ubisoft to attempt even a fig leaf of accuracy anymore.

  5. #1670

    Default

    resident evil 2 remake.CAPCOM this time really worked well
    "Cobra!Rider System!Revolution!ARE YOU READY?Black Hole!Black Hole!Black Hole!Revolution!FUahhahahaahha!"--Kamen Rider EVOL

  6. #1671
    BANNED Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    It it any good? That is the only one that I've not played. I've trapped myself playing Elder Scrolls Online but I loved AC Origins but have been some what hesitant to play Odyssey
    Is Origins with better combat and gameplay but less attention to detail. But it's beautiful and the gameplay is better. Defiently worth a buy imo if you like Assasins creed games.

  7. #1672
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Doing a replay of Dragon Age Inquisition. Before starting though I went to the Dragonkeep site to precreate a beginning world state to some extent. I decided to *** up the world from Origins as badly as I could making my "hero" of Ferelden basically evil. Let Loghain live, killed Leiliana, and made every other evil choice I could. So I was very surprised in Inquisition when midgame suddenly Loghain was the warden that you recruit as an ally. I didn't even realize it was possible. Apparently this can also be Alistar from the first game if certain choices are made. First time I played the game years ago I got some generic Warden. Its also funny when talking to Leiliana (who magically got better despite being killed in the first game in the world I created) when she refers to events from that game as she doesn't have a lot good to say about the Hero of Ferelden and she is as confused as anyone as to how she got alive again.

  8. #1673
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    8,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Doing a replay of Dragon Age Inquisition. Before starting though I went to the Dragonkeep site to precreate a beginning world state to some extent. I decided to *** up the world from Origins as badly as I could making my "hero" of Ferelden basically evil. Let Loghain live, killed Leiliana, and made every other evil choice I could. So I was very surprised in Inquisition when midgame suddenly Loghain was the warden that you recruit as an ally. I didn't even realize it was possible. Apparently this can also be Alistar from the first game if certain choices are made. First time I played the game years ago I got some generic Warden. Its also funny when talking to Leiliana (who magically got better despite being killed in the first game in the world I created) when she refers to events from that game as she doesn't have a lot good to say about the Hero of Ferelden and she is as confused as anyone as to how she got alive again.
    I've played both Origins and DAI a lot ... I've gotten King Alistar before. He cameo'd with Fiona. How do you get Loghain?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  9. #1674
    Genesis of A Nemesis Things Fall Apart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Got Division 2 over the weekend but only was able to get about 2 hours in.
    Pull List:

    Marvel Comics: Black Panther, Shuri, Captain America, Fantastic Four, Avengers, Invaders, Conan the Barbarian, Savage Sword of Conan, Savage Avengers.
    DC Comics: The Green Lantern
    Lion Forge: Rolled and Told

    Xbox Live Gamertag:

    K0SL0X

  10. #1675
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I've played both Origins and DAI a lot ... I've gotten King Alistar before. He cameo'd with Fiona. How do you get Loghain?
    Basically set the world state so he lives in Origins and becomes a Grey Warden. That by default pushes Alistair into being a drunk who then only appears in small cameo role in DAII. I'm not sure if any DAII settings matter as I basically left them alone from an actual game import I played. Some might have gotten changed by the changes I forced onto Origins. I like my DAII character so I didn't want to mess her up too badly.

  11. #1676
    Astonishing Member Tuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Basically set the world state so he lives in Origins and becomes a Grey Warden. That by default pushes Alistair into being a drunk who then only appears in small cameo role in DAII.
    The only thing Alistair can't be if Loghain becomes a warden, is a warden. He can still be king, dead, or a drunk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •