Page 132 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2668
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I finally finished the Final Fantasy VII : Remake . It was a good solid game. The plan for installments to the game seems like the best possible idea here. In all pretty solid 1st part of the City.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So, I don't think this was posted on here but...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas.../#2ac461064630

EA looks to be remastering the ME trilogy. What that ultimately means is hard to say; as "remaster" has come to mean everything from a cleaned up and updated graphics, to rebuilding from the ground up.

ME1 had a great story, but the combat compared to ME2 and ME3 is a bit more than lackluster. ME2, other than some graphics polishing, should be fine. ME3 though, overall, is a good game. But if they were to give it a canonical ending (like full paragon route, all the things you did through 3 games matter and you win, something like that), rather than be vague (at best), that would certainly rebuild interest in the franchise. Heck, even right now on the Xbox360, the multiplayer for ME3 is still going.
    I'd be down for a combat upgrade for ME but it's best to keep things the same.

I passed on ME the first time but really enjoyed ME2 and ME3. I enjoyed the synth ending, so? I guess I'm okay with no story changes.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sakura Wars.

Godzilla, PS4.

Pretty much the perfect example of a guilty pleasure. Game's terrible. Looks average, the gameplay is slow and not so well made (and that kids is what we call an "euphemism") and it's soooo repetitive.

But i don't know, i come back to it every once in a while, play for an hour or two. There is something fulfilling about moving a giant ass beast around a town and destroy buildings.

ME3 multiplayer (again)

Still fun to do. RNG is still a pain at the best of times, but being say, a Krogan Warlord and golfing with Geth grunts? Always a blast!

Ancient Go and a free chess game, both on steam.

I kinda suck at both Go and Chess but i progress, i progress.

Go especially is difficult for me.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Beat Nayuta no Kiseki (the epilogue is massive) and immediately started New Game Plus mode in Infinity Difficult because NG+ doubles the amount of quests and brings in some NPCs earlier and gives them a greatly expanded role (which matches what I'm seeing), as well as letting you buy perks and new levels using your Trophy points in a way reminiscent to the Grade Shop in many Tales games, albeit available at any time after you get access to the Astrolabe rather than only at the very beginning of the game, and new options gradually open up as progresses or as you beat the the new stages that you buy.

I'm also happy to note that it seems to have removed the need to go back and manually free the Wardens (well, the first one, at least) after you beat their respective Temples, figuring that anyone in NG+ probably remembers the plot points they recessed during those original scenes.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Started Skyrim this weekend. I have no idea what I’m doing.

You happen to run into ONE skirmish and next thing you know you’re in the middle of massacring an entire city (Winter something) because people want to attack you on sight. Hopefully I’m not screwing myself out of important stuff because I see quite a few named bodies and not sure how to feel about it.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 06-01-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Yeah massacring named NPC's in cities is not good, lots of them have stuff for you to do, lol. But they shouldn't be attacking you unless you're the agitator inside the hold.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Yeah massacring named NPC's in cities is not good, lots of them have stuff for you to do, lol. But they shouldn't be attacking you unless you're the agitator inside the hold.
    I mean, one of the guards had the audacity to suggest that I turn myself in for a crime I don’t remember committing. It was an insult that couldn’t go unpunished.

Eventually, though, I just turned myself in before I ended up accidentally killing the whole city.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The Last of Us (Remastered).

A refresher before the sequel releases (no, I haven't looked up the spoilers, nor do I want to see them).
    I finished this a few weeks ago for the first time. I'm not usually into these type of games (survival horror or games with guns, really), but I really enjoyed this one. The characters were great and the game is not overly complicated story-wise. I'm used to playing either sports games or RPGs, so this game is really different than what I've been used to, which was refreshing.

I am playing two games. Going between one and the other. Civ 6 and Catan on The Switch Lite. I am loving this system.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Started Skyrim this weekend. I have no idea what I’m doing.

You happen to run into ONE skirmish and next thing you know you’re in the middle of massacring an entire city (Winter something) because people want to attack you on sight. Hopefully I’m not screwing myself out of important stuff because I see quite a few named bodies and not sure how to feel about it.
    Depending on what console you're playing on, you could also play with mods. PC and Xbox One being the best for that.

As for killing half a city... Yeah, that not good. It won't necessarily interfere with the main quests, but side quests that tend to build the lore of the world are probably gone forever.

Going old school and redoing the Baldurs Gate games on the PC. Forcing myself to use different NPC's than I ever did before as well just to mix it up.

Found a dirt cheap copy of Pokemon Moon (3DS) in a local shop so i took it.

Played for a couple of hours and so far so good.