Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182
Results 2,716 to 2,723 of 2723
    Fantastic Member

also noticed the weird German gal SIE reminds me of that one character from Metal Gear Solid 2.

that and Alpha Protocol the whole time is flashbacks. Pretty much similar to Call of Duty Black Ops 1

Fantastic Member

getting back into Xenoblade 1 for my Switch Lite. last time I played I was like back in late 2021.
    to
    I still have some of the swords sidequests to do and still have the final boss to tangle with. and I need to level grind some more to be able to beat him

Fantastic Member

the Red Dead Remption II game for Playstation 4 which I just ordered yesterday from Walmart online, it arrived today so I just might play some of the game later this week since I'm sort of busy with Final Fantasy IV Pixel and fiddling around in Castlevania Symphonia of the Night

One Piece : Odyssey
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection and Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered.

Fantastic Member

been playing Saints Row remake nonstop every day even staying up way too late lol. Been doing all the sidequests and just started the Planet Saints Enterprise creation where I have to steal back like 11 or 12 Saints trucks and drive them back to the Planet Saints building every time.

that and the main story campaign too.

and by the way, the jamming the radio towers I dunno how the heck to do them. I know the game tells you you're supposed to do some wingsuit bounce on the radio towers or whatever but I really don't know how to do it right but I'm skipping that sidequest for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Finished 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. Playing a few games now. Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, Metroid: Zero Mission, and Pikmin 2. I expect to finish Zero Mission and Pikmin 2 relatively quickly. But I've already spent a considerable amount of time on Eiyuden Chronicle and I still have a lot of game left to go.
    I'm still playing Eiyuden Chronicle, but I finished Metroid: Zero Mission, Pikmin 2, and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in the meantime.

(I'll eventually finish Eiyuden. One day. Hopefully, lol.)

Spectacular Member out of control's Avatar

Pokemon: Arceus

I have spent 17 hours or something on it so far and i haven't even finished the half of the game yet, it is a long game and it is alot of fun.
    \_(ツ)_/