Page 127 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 2679

Kind of jumping between Fallout 4 on Xbox One (you can use mods), Star War Jedi: Fallen Order, and whatever right now.

Currently played through Street Fighter V: Champion Edition

I've been playing the Assasin's Creed series. Started getting interested with Origins and Odyssey, but then started to check out the rest of the series mainly starting with the PS4 remasters.

Loved the Ezio stuff, but 3 feels somewhat more limited and it's new mechanics (hunting, sailing etc) sort of feel like they were a demo for IV's stuff which I just mostly finished. Plus Conner generally seemed to be a fairly wooden character, especially compared to Ezio, Edward, and Haytham who you start the game with. Currently on Rogue which is sort of an interquel between IV and III.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I've been playing the Assasin's Creed series. Started getting interested with Origins and Odyssey, but then started to check out the rest of the series mainly starting with the PS4 remasters.

Loved the Ezio stuff, but 3 feels somewhat more limited and it's new mechanics (hunting, sailing etc) sort of feel like they were a demo for IV's stuff which I just mostly finished. Plus Conner generally seemed to be a fairly wooden character, especially compared to Ezio, Edward, and Haytham who you start the game with. Currently on Rogue which is sort of an interquel between IV and III.
    How are you finding the controls?

I feel like if I went from Odyssey to ACII I'd want to smash my controller.

I actually like ACIII, but you have to grind your way through 5-7 hours before anything interesting happens. And, unfortunately, I'm not sure how you could remove those opening hours and the overall narrative work. (So, I have to concede that any game that takes 7 hours to get good is a bad game.)

Been playing through all the of the Midway Sports games. I miss those type of games

Right now, hopping between Fallout New Vegas, 4, and installing Fallout 3 as I type this. All on the Xbox One/360. Though Fallout 4 I can install mods with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    How are you finding the controls?

I feel like if I went from Odyssey to ACII I'd want to smash my controller.

I actually like ACIII, but you have to grind your way through 5-7 hours before anything interesting happens. And, unfortunately, I'm not sure how you could remove those opening hours and the overall narrative work. (So, I have to concede that any game that takes 7 hours to get good is a bad game.)

The fencing-style fighting is probably some of the least smooth in the older games-seems like something they mostly improved with in the last few. I've played a bunch of Uncharted and other games so I'm used to the climbing although the jumping sometimes is annoying if you don't time/line it up right. The "total stealth" and trying to catch people when they've got way too much of a head start on some missions can get super annoying too.

I have also been considering diving back into the AC games recently. I played Ezio's run as it came out and I'm so glad that I did. I have Black Flag and Unity on Steam, but when I played Black Flag previously I wasn't a fan of the whole sailing thing and never finished the game. Unity just didn't run on my old computer
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Unity just didn't run on my old computer
    Unity didn't run on anything.

Played Liberation, which came with III. While the heroine and setting (New Orleans/Bayou/Chicken Itza) were interesting, the mechanics were kind of half-baked (especially the persona system) and the ending was just kind of abrupt (Not talking about the "fake" ending here, which kind of ties into the whole "Abstergo entertainment propoganda" subplot from IV and Rogue). Kind of funny that Aveline and the Templars went through all that just to get a voice recording (and not one that really supports the Templar's POV) pretty much, as oppossed to the mind-controlling apples and the spying observatory.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 04-05-2020 at 09:24 AM.

I think the Uncharted Trilogy is the best game ever. I enjoyed the Batman Arkham Series and the Spiderman game but man was this game magnificent. I just finished yesterday. Im about to start on Dead by Deadlight, Friday the 13th or Last of us for the first time. id ya like thee games?

Also did ya like NBA Playground which is on le for 10 dollars or Bee stimulator?

Quote Originally Posted by YounG03 View Post
    I think the Uncharted Trilogy is the best game ever.
    Have you played Uncharted 4 or Lost Legacy?

Definitely worthwhile if you enjoyed the first three that much.

Not yet but i downloaded part 4 and is in my schedule. How ya feel about the NBA games

BANNED

Pokemon X Only 1 badge left.

There are times when I wish games that only ever got a 1 off would at least be remastered. Like Stubbs the Zombie. Unlike most zombie games, you ARE the zombie and reason for the outbreak in a 1950s style super city. Over the top, fun, interesting abilities, and you can command your horde to be your meat shields. Fun game, if you've ever played it. And though short by today's standards, it really only needs an improvement in the graphics, truthfully.