Page 138 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2679
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I always forget how campy parts of Final Fantasy 7 were, and the Remake really plays that aspect up to 11 at parts, mostly in a good way. Parts of it feels an 80s Buddy Cop movie, and other parts are basically straight out of Yakuza (the parts of Yakuza that aren't *also* like an 80s Buddy Cop movie).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Xenoverse 2 (again). New update dropped and it drastically changed quite a few things. Some were heavily nerfed, others were upgraded. New moves and super souls were dropped, along with a new level of QQBangs, and Chronoa, after finishing 2 rounds of a special tournament (need to finish all of storymode to unlock) is finally playable.
    Same here.

I tried to grind out Chronoa's moves yesterday from the tournament but I can feel the rust after not playing for several months on end. Doesn't help that you can't use healing items during the tournament. That semi-final fight against Goku is really exhausting.

I’m playing Ion Fury at the moment which is absolutely awesome. If you loved games like duke nukem and doom you’ll love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Same here.

I tried to grind out Chronoa's moves yesterday from the tournament but I can feel the rust after not playing for several months on end. Doesn't help that you can't use healing items during the tournament. That semi-final fight against Goku is really exhausting.
    I'll admit, I've been practicing on the harder PQs lately. So other than the constant relentlessness of the AI, I did okay. A few close calls, for sure, but yeah.
    The nerf to meditation though, really hurt several of my builds though. So, that sucks.

But unlocked Chonoa. Very unique moves and move sets. Definitely a long range fighter, but not useless in close range.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'll admit, I've been practicing on the harder PQs lately. So other than the constant relentlessness of the AI, I did okay. A few close calls, for sure, but yeah.
    The nerf to meditation though, really hurt several of my builds though. So, that sucks.

But unlocked Chonoa. Very unique moves and move sets. Definitely a long range fighter, but not useless in close range.
    I managed to beat it twice with some issues so I have Chronoa. Now I'm just trying to grind out her moves, good thing you can quickly restart the fight when it starts going poorly for you.

Played with a friend yesterday so I could get the materials needed to make stronger QQ Bangs. Got some pretty good ones that I'll test out today. I haven't noticed any buffs or nerfs, but I'm pretty bad att seeing such things anyway. How did they nerf meditation?

Dark Souls iii

I'm finding it a very intense game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I managed to beat it twice with some issues so I have Chronoa. Now I'm just trying to grind out her moves, good thing you can quickly restart the fight when it starts going poorly for you.

Played with a friend yesterday so I could get the materials needed to make stronger QQ Bangs. Got some pretty good ones that I'll test out today. I haven't noticed any buffs or nerfs, but I'm pretty bad att seeing such things anyway. How did they nerf meditation?
    Meditation used to last for 1 minute. Now it lasts for 20 seconds. You do gain Ki faster when hitting with it on, but that's about the only good it got out of it.

Majin Purification though, that got a much needed upgrade where the stamina finally regens. Even when attacking. And combined with the buff Quick Sleep on it gained (quicker health regen), it makes it very much viable on higher tier missions.

I have a great time with Captain Tsubasa and Star Trek Birth of the Federation.

Death Stranding.

I'm about 1hour in and all I can say is WTF. Iono whats going on and the gameplay is just running places and trying not to trip. Is there a reason to keep playing this or should I give up now?
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 08-29-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Depends, do you enjoy drinking Monster products?

At this current moment, I'm playing Yugioh on Dueling Nexus to pass time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synestra View Post
    Now that I've finished The Last of Us 2, I'm gonna try the Final Fantasy 7 Remake on hard mode. Additionally, I've downloaded the original FF7 so I can finally play it and compare it to the remake.
    I did start the original FF7 though, and I adjusted to the outdated character models a lot faster that I thought I would (I really thought this was going to be a major hurdle). In comparison to the remake, I can see why OG fans didn't like Sephiroth appearing so early, because that scene in Shinra where you don't even see him but you see the trail of destruction he left in the building had amazing build up and tension.

Still I just have to remember the remake is a different take on the story, and I can enjoy both angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Depends, do you enjoy drinking Monster products?
    Lol did notice how everything is weird trippy and nonsensical. Then they have monster energy drinks just chilling on a table. Who da fuq is still making monster kidney poison in that world?

Does the gameplay ever become anything better then running and trying not to trip?

That's pretty much it i'm afraid. The story is not that bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    That's pretty much it i'm afraid. The story is not that bad though.
    Oh ok so it will start to make sense eventually?

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

Vermintide 2

next week going to be playing Star Renegades