Page 152 of 180 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2688

I'm my second playthrough of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart. On a scale of 1 to 10, the game is easily a 9!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

METROID: FUSION

I hate it. I hate it I hate it I hate it, with passion. A lot of the cryptic nonsense is more cryptic than it is in Castlevania games, even more so than Simon's Quest. And the some of the bosses are mercilessly annoying. Why do you need to break walls to access story required areas? Some of the areas you need to access through secrets that require buying a guide, or sitting through online walkthroughs, especially if this one is the first Metroid game you play.

The game has its good elements, but what I don't like about it makes me want to reply to every review giving this game a rating higher than 7/10 with a; "That's overrateing it" comment.
    Last edited by Speed Force League Unlimited; 06-28-2021 at 12:22 AM.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Scarlet Nexus
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-04-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Playing Ultra Street Fighter 4 and some Jojo's Eyes of Heaven, all on PS4.

Nothing like some matches after a long day of work.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

outer worlds

still kind of meh but not terrible, still hyped for the sequel

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Arkham Knight once again since it just hit its sixth year anniversary and it’s the first time I am playing it for five years. I feel it’s a much better and complete package now and that eradicates a lot of the issues that the game had at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Arkham Knight once again since it just hit its sixth year anniversary and it’s the first time I am playing it for five years. I feel it’s a much better and complete package now and that eradicates a lot of the issues that the game had at launch.
    Yea good game when the next one coming

Scarlet Nexus demo.

It's a mix of a tutorial stage and a first level with a boss fight.

There are two playable characters. I chose Yuito who fights with a sword and psychokinesis. His sword gives him short range combat options while the shoulder buttons allow for long range options.

The right trigger is more quick attacks while the left is specialized combos/qtes.

He's a solo act in the tutorial but in the level he's with a team. There are two other Fighters with their own special abilities.

Holding r1 and a different shape button allows Yuito to augment his powers with someone else's. These have situational uses. Clairvoyance allows you to see hidden enemies. Teleportation allows you to bypass barriers.

I had fun playing it and I'm looking forward to trying Kaname's section tomorrow.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YounG03 View Post
    Yea good game when the next one coming
    It's not set in the same universe but Gotham Knights which is coming out next year will probably be the spiritual sequel to the Arkham series, thought the combat system will be a little more different. Suicide Squad will however be essentially the next Arkhamverse game but it will be a very different experience.

Wipeout omega collection, ps4.

Can't stop playing, that game is devouring my soul.

I'm getting quite good at it though lol.

I am on an old school RPG kick right now.

So I am bouncing back and forth between FF1 on NES, Dragon Quest 2 on NES and Breath of Fire on SNES.

Ever since I became a gamer my comic book reading has taken a hit lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

All-New Member King Saturn Reborn's Avatar

I was playing Tecmo Super NBA Basketball on the Sega Genesis a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Wipeout omega collection, ps4.

Can't stop playing, that game is devouring my soul.

I'm getting quite good at it though lol.
    I hate that game...its so fing hard

Quote Originally Posted by YounG03 View Post
    I hate that game...its so fing hard
    To be honest i don't like single race with opponents with mario kart like bonus, missiles and **** like that cause they are just infuriating. You go from first to last in like one second, and vice versa, it's a mess.

I do love the other types of play though like time attack, best lap, this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    To be honest i don't like single race with opponents with mario kart like bonus, missiles and **** like that cause they are just infuriating. You go from first to last in like one second, and vice versa, it's a mess.

I do love the other types of play though like time attack, best lap, this kind of stuff.
    Crash Team Racing, both the OG and the newest remake, have weapons but going first to last or vice versa is really hard to do. If you can chain speed boosts and slides ... you are untouchable. It is one of the more skill-based kart racers IMHO. Not random like Mario Kart.

Speaking of Mario Kart, I really enjoyed Blur. It was an arcade kart racer but with licensed cars! I wish it had a sequel ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium