Page 113 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2663

New Dawn's OK, but it doesn't use the whole FC5 map unfortunately, as of course it's been half-nuked....also no aerial options, there are helicopters but they either just drop off bad guys or, in the expedition missions, function pretty much like the Metal Gear Solid V ones as drop-off and pick-up.

There's also a greater emphasis on 'grinding' to level up your gear in addition to your abilities, and guns for hire characters are harder to recover if they're down if you don't have the proper plants. There's not as many outposts, and the game is kind of built in a way so that you have to replay the same outposts at a higher difficulty level in order to get necessary materials.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Finished Arkham City. Definitely enjoyed it more than Asylum and the open world aspect is a lot of fun. Only thing left is Riddler's revenge stuff but doubt I'll ever go through it all.

Not sure what I'll do now, will probably finish my ultimate new game+ run on Spider-Man or The Last of Us unless I decide to pick up a new game.

The Riddler stuff took me awhile to finish really. A lot of those Riddler trophies to open is a pain and some I never have been able to do. I was so damn happy to hit #400 with it and Catwoman ones.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Sekiro shadows die twice. Amazing in alot of ways but the difficulty is making me wanna pull my hair out. Wish I woulda looked at who made this game before I bought it cause I woulda known this game was gonna be ridiculously hard, with no options for easier play for people who wanna experience the story and world.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Riddler stuff took me awhile to finish really. A lot of those Riddler trophies to open is a pain and some I never have been able to do. I was so damn happy to hit #400 with it and Catwoman ones.
    Personally, I didn’t think the trophies were (mostly) that bad. 400 seemed like a lot but it went down fairly quickly.

I don’t mind doing the Riddler predator challenges but there’s no way I’ll ever get all the stuff out of those combat ones.

God of War on New Game Plus. Just as great as my first playthrough, this game has it all. It's also the first game I went all out to platinum.

Ok stuck with Sekiro and while I hate dying 20x on a boss the feeling when I beat it is pretty great. Also got alot better as u learn how to play the game the way its meant to be played. Basically save dodge for when u absolutely have to. The game wants you to deflect and parrt and do this back and forth dance with the enemy

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Interesting. I'm finishing up Inquisition right now for the 3rd time and am halfway through the Trespasser DLC. Absolutely love this game.

I couldn't stand Origins though. I loved the Baldurs Gate series so I thought I'd like Origins but hated it with a passion and quit very early on. So I never even tried DAII when it came out. Then I saw reviews and videos of Inquisition and could see that it had morphed into something similar to Mass Effect and gave it a try and loved it. Played it two times in a row right after it came out.

So then I decided to give Origins another try for the story and I found I still hated it. Good story but I don't like the game play as its just clunky to control. Finally set the difficulty to easy just to make it go faster and powered through it for the story. Never played it again and never will.

Then of course I had to play DAII which I'd skipped the first time around. I'd heard bad things about it but I actually really like it. It has a great story and is closer to Inquisition in gameplay than Origns. It definitely has some flaws in how it reuses the same areas over and over and over again but the story and combat were good so it kept me going. I've sorta thought about going back and doing it again but I think more likely after finishing Inquisition I'll give DA a rest for a while and consider it when DAIV is closer to coming out. Still won't do Origins again though.
    I like the combat of Inquisition! But the sheer diversity of choices in Origins is what made me love it so much. So much opportunity to role play there.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Started Witcher III , but well I kinda want to play something else and not dedicate the time to Witcher yet. May move onto Dragon's Quest 11. Debating on that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm using Fate/Extella: Link (on my Vita) to serve as a small cleanser between playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 so that I don't get fatigue from going from one 100+ hour turn based game straight to another.

So far, I like the game play better than Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (though getting used to using circle for dashes rather than the R trigger took awhile to get used to, but being able to use Noble Phantasms more than once in a battle is a big improvement), but the story and presentation of the story seemed a lot better in the first game. It's neat to be able to get characters like Arjuna and Scathach, but geez, Rex Magnus' character design is hideous compared to Altera's, and I'm kind of annoyed that the unique Moon Drives for at least Nero and Tamamo were removed.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Dragon Age: inquestion was on sale for 66% off so I guess I found my next game

MLB The Show got its hooks into me again. Mostly playing Road to the Show. My infielder went straight from AA to the majors, so that's new.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    MLB The Show got its hooks into me again. Mostly playing Road to the Show. My infielder went straight from AA to the majors, so that's new.
    LOL!

What team?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    LOL!

What team?
    White Sox.

Up until the release of Joker in Ultimate BOTW pretty much consumed my life since I got it back in December. I can easily sink twelve hours into that game without even realizing it.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Still Sekiro and I cant beat the f***** Sword saint final boss. Would suck to give up on a game at the final boss