Page 110 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2668
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Asylum is fun but Arkham City was by far the best of the bunch. Hard to play Asykum after playing City. It's like playing Asassins creed after playing something like Black Flag. The controls got so much smoother that it makes playing the older ones annoying.
    I picked up the Return to Arkham bundle when it’s on sale so whenever I finish Asylum I’ll do City next.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I picked up the Return to Arkham bundle when it’s on sale so whenever I finish Asylum I’ll do City next.
    City is one of my favorite games of all time. It just improves on the first in everyway. WBs Arkham Origins probaly had the best story I dug they're bane and how they showed Jokers obsession with Batman began. But gameplay wise City just has so much to do. I mean just going around and doing all riddlers challenges are a game in themself. I love the riddles where the answer is something you scan in the enviorment.

Resident Evil on the PS1, the first pre dual shock edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Started Batman: Arkham Asylum and I’m honestly pretty underwhelmed so far. It’s only the beginning though so I’m hoping it’ll pick up soon.
    With its 7 minutes slow start and then some, I felt very disappointed by the game when I first played it. It gets better upon revisiting, it grew on me and genuinely became one of my favorite games.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Playing this too but geezers way too many cut scenes and the cut scenes are way too long. Enjoy the game and the Disney inspired worlds but the I'm at the point where anytime an anime looking character pops up who ain't Sora I skip the scene too damn long
    Lol I'm feeling in this right now. Loving exploring the Disney worlds and the combat feels great but I have no clue what's going on in the story. Enjoying the hell out of the game though.

Some Apex Legends. Not bad, not sure i would play it for months but for now it's entertaining enough.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 02-11-2019 at 06:34 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its said Apex Legends may end up saving EA overall given the positive reaction.

Anyhow I finally got around to finishing Back to the Future : The 30th Anniversary game. Its a beautiful fun Telltale game and actually challenging at times (Fuel Master trophy) plus has a great story. What is sad it leaves us on a nice ending where we really wish we would get another game. But with Telltale out of business basically no chance that will happen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I broke out the PS3 and I’m playing Dante’s Inferno.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Not as good as Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider, but still not a bad game. The visuals are fantastic.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I went back to Soul Sacrifice Delta for Vita, and dammit if I didn't remember how friggin'amazing it was. The art direction, music, gameplay, characters, lore, and story are all top notch, and it's really disappointing to think that this company went on to make a discount Mega Man clone in the form of Mighty Number 9 instead of making this into a franchise, or at least parlaying a license to make Berserk games or a Dark Souls spin-off, since they absolutely nailed the atmosphere.

TitanFall 2, thanks to Apex. (and cause i have one of those basic Origin account so nothing more to pay)

Pretty damn good. The campaign is very immersive.

Downloaded DMCV demo yesterday and will play it today.

EDIT- I bought The wolf among us and Life is strange season 1 and hope to beat it before DMCV comes out.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-18-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Thimbleweed Park on PS4. If you loved old point and click puzzle based adventure games like Day of the Tentacle or Curse Of Monkey Island when you were young you will love this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Lol I'm feeling in this right now. Loving exploring the Disney worlds and the combat feels great but I have no clue what's going on in the story. Enjoying the hell out of the game though.
    Yea I beat it but I ended up just skipping every cut scene. They arent good at all but the worlds and game play are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Not as good as Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider, but still not a bad game. The visuals are fantastic.
    Playing it not cause it's on Game pass. Feel smaller then the last two like It just told me I was at the point of no return but feels like the game is just getting started. Last two felt longer and bigger. That said yea still really solid and nice to look at.

DMCV demo was fun but pretty short and lacking content.

The Wolf Among Us is pretty fun.

Life is strange season 1 is a slow burn but I'm invested.

DOA6 demo is fun but I got bored pretty fast.

MUA, The Last Remnant, Lego Marvel Superheroes 2, Marvel Puzzle Quest, and Phantom Doctrine. All PS4.