Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2688

For the first time in my life i play a Far Cry 3, this was my first experience with this franchise... and it was f#$%ing awesome and i got it for a great price (5 dollars).

Also i started my path with Diablo 3 and man that damn loot is too tempting to abandon.

Resident Evil 0.

Rebecca complete absence of any form or shape of charisma is something quite amazing. Good game though. Even if i'm not the biggest fan of that type of dual gameplay and mechanics. (Rebecca/Billy)

Marvel's Spider-Man
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Fist of the north star: Lost paradise by the yakuza studios. It's bloody amazing.

AC Odyssey. 30+ hours in, loving it.

I'm currently doing my playthrough series of Spider-Man. That's pretty much where all my time playing games is going. And then, I'd assume, the same will happen with Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Red Dead Redemption 2.

If at all interested, you can check it out here:

How do you guys like Spider-Man? I'm enjoying it a heck of a lot personally. The combat is super fun and slick, the traversal is incredible, and the story is actually enthralling.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    I'm currently doing my playthrough series of Spider-Man. That's pretty much where all my time playing games is going. And then, I'd assume, the same will happen with Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Red Dead Redemption 2.

If at all interested, you can check it out here:

How do you guys like Spider-Man? I'm enjoying it a heck of a lot personally. The combat is super fun and slick, the traversal is incredible, and the story is actually enthralling.
    I've immensely enjoyed Spider-Man from start to finish. First game I got a Platinum in too in awhile. With the main story done I spend most of my time just swinging, freefalling and saying hey to the public. The amount of love and attention put into this game is something I'd like to see in future Marvel games.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I've immensely enjoyed Spider-Man from start to finish. First game I got a Platinum in too in awhile. With the main story done I spend most of my time just swinging, freefalling and saying hey to the public. The amount of love and attention put into this game is something I'd like to see in future Marvel games.
    Me too. I'm really interested to see what Square Enix does with The Avengers Project. It appears to be a Division-like game. I would really like to see a game that can be cooperative with multiple Avengers characters to pick from and play. Of course, it is unclear what is coming but I'm very interested in seeing how it matches their first entry in this.
    With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarman View Post
    Me too. I'm really interested to see what Square Enix does with The Avengers Project. It appears to be a Division-like game. I would really like to see a game that can be cooperative with multiple Avengers characters to pick from and play. Of course, it is unclear what is coming but I'm very interested in seeing how it matches their first entry in this.
    Yeah I can't wait to see what Square Enix has in store. From the characters to the story there is so much possibility.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm like 75% into finishing Spider-Man and this weekend after work is done...I plan to finish it off finally. I need like 7-8 trophies and I'll have it done. The one thing I hate is those Taskmaster challenges. Dear lord....lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'm like 75% into finishing Spider-Man and this weekend after work is done...I plan to finish it off finally. I need like 7-8 trophies and I'll have it done. The one thing I hate is those Taskmaster challenges. Dear lord....lol
    I'm going to be honest with the Taskmaster challenges I stuck to the low hanging fruit, the combat and stealth missions. Took me a few tries but I finally got enough challenge tokens to unlock the rest of the gadgets. Now the Taskmaster boss fight was a pain and a half.

Gonna start New Game Plus for Spider-Man PS4 at some point today.

Mostly been playing a lot of Overwatch and doing another play-through of New Vegas.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'm going to be honest with the Taskmaster challenges I stuck to the low hanging fruit, the combat and stealth missions. Took me a few tries but I finally got enough challenge tokens to unlock the rest of the gadgets. Now the Taskmaster boss fight was a pain and a half.
    I actually rocked that Taskmaster fight pretty fast. I mean I rolled through it like it was nothing. I used the objects there , webbed him quick and then used my drone as well. Had him defeated within less than a minute.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Thinking of picking up Witcher 3: Complete edition & the bioshock bundle while both are on sale at PS store

They worth the investment?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Thinking of picking up Witcher 3: Complete edition & the bioshock bundle while both are on sale at PS store

They worth the investment?
    Worth it, even at full price.

But personal taste will always enter into it. (I might suggest playing Bioshock Infinite after Bioshock . . . and playing Bioshock 2 afterward if you're not tired of it yet. It's a better game than its reputation, but the least of the three games, and skippable.)