Page 153 of 178 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2663

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Crash Team Racing, both the OG and the newest remake, have weapons but going first to last or vice versa is really hard to do. If you can chain speed boosts and slides ... you are untouchable. It is one of the more skill-based kart racers IMHO. Not random like Mario Kart.

Speaking of Mario Kart, I really enjoyed Blur. It was an arcade kart racer but with licensed cars! I wish it had a sequel ...
    Dont get me wrong i prefer the "relistic gmes" to the other games but Burnout, NFS: Payback but this game is soooo hard.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG03 View Post
    Dont get me wrong i prefer the "relistic gmes" to the other games but Burnout, NFS: Payback but this game is soooo hard.
    Not meaning to imply anything of that sort.

Just referencing another game that scales hard when you learn the technique. And then rewards you.

Wipeout is an f'n hard game. But you will feel like a boss when you master it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Pardon me while I laugh maniacally after working up the nerve to try that damn Dragonspine challenge in Genshin Impact again after several months of hiding from it and then absolutely destroyed it with my significantly amped up Diluc (with some assistance from my Elemental Mastery Build Lisa) and FINALLY finished the Dragonspine's main missions. Now I just need to kill the Boar Boss, open up the last Domain, and then complete the Adventure Rank Upgrade Domain that I had been avoiding to keep from accidentally making that hated combat challenge even harder (I probably have more than enough XP stored up to instantly max out my Adventure Rank once I'm done).
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 07-09-2021 at 01:29 PM.

All-New Member King Saturn Reborn's Avatar

Injustice 2. Darkseid be so OP in this game and I love it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Pardon me while I laugh maniacally after working up the nerve to try that damn Dragonspine challenge in Genshin Impact again after several months of hiding from it and then absolutely destroyed it with my significantly amped up Diluc (with some assistance from my Elemental Mastery Build Lisa) and FINALLY finished the Dragonspine's main missions. Now I just need to kill the Boar Boss, open up the last Domain, and then complete the Adventure Rank Upgrade Domain that I had been avoiding to keep from accidentally making that hated combat challenge even harder (I probably have more than enough XP stored up to instantly max out my Adventure Rank once I'm done).
    Congrats! Reminds me of when I lost hard to floor seven of the Spiral Abyss and just stayed away from it until recently when I tried it with a much stronger team (including Diluc assisted by Kayea) and just melted through it all. Now I'm stuck on floor 9 and not super interested anymore in trying it out for now. Still holding off on seriously playing the game until we get a rerun banner for Ganyu. Not even gonna go into Inazuma, which was properly confirmed yesterday for the 2.0 update. until I get her.

Currently playing through Nier: Replicant and having fun with that.

I played Outlast 2 an couldn't get past the first chseIts scary but it's too demonic for my taste.

Played some Death Stranding, first time in a loooong while, and some Breath of the Wild too cause that's my favorite video game ever lol.

Funny thing when you compare the two is that of course Death Stranding looks a hell lot more realistic but its world seems so very fake in the same time. You go from places to places, pretty much speak to the same couple of people over and over again, with that fking annoying sound every time a conversation starts and everything looks too damn clean and as it has been built up 20 minutes ago like, well, a movie set can look sometimes.

And that's the problem right there, Kojima wanted for it to be a movie so much that he forgot that it is a video game. You watch Death Stranding. And when you do play it's so boring you just want it to stop.

About BotW, i'm almost tempted to say that it is such a fantastic video game for me cause it's a very, very unusual Zelda game. I do like most other Zelda games, don't get me wrong, but everything i love about this one sets him apart from its older brothers.

Extraordinary Member

Just started Outriders. Pretty good so far.

I started laying Bioshock for ps4 but couldn't get into it. Im about to start Shadow of the Collollus

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Played some Death Stranding, first time in a loooong while, and some Breath of the Wild too cause that's my favorite video game ever lol.

Funny thing when you compare the two is that of course Death Stranding looks a hell lot more realistic but its world seems so very fake in the same time. You go from places to places, pretty much speak to the same couple of people over and over again, with that fking annoying sound every time a conversation starts and everything looks too damn clean and as it has been built up 20 minutes ago like, well, a movie set can look sometimes.

And that's the problem right there, Kojima wanted for it to be a movie so much that he forgot that it is a video game. You watch Death Stranding. And when you do play it's so boring you just want it to stop.

About BotW, i'm almost tempted to say that it is such a fantastic video game for me cause it's a very, very unusual Zelda game. I do like most other Zelda games, don't get me wrong, but everything i love about this one sets him apart from its older brothers.

Think part of the problem is that Kojima isn't great at open worlds. Metal Gear Solid V got a lot of flak for being "empty" apart from enemy patrols and installations that are pretty much fairly far apart. Granted, in both cases it sort of fits the story-in MGSV they're pretty much war zones hence abandoned villages; in Death Stranding every human death is potentially catastrophic so pretty much everybody's cut off from each other (which was oddly prophetic, in a sense).

Also a lot of DS's lore-a lot of which you have to read and can't listen to-wasn't quite as interesting as MGS's tapes, which provided some much needed exposition that the game narrative seemed to miss, connected some dots to the other games etc. They're even kind of amusing-there's a whole set of tapes with Miller returning to his more optimistic Peace Walker self to pitch hamburgers to Code Talker.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Crash Team Racing, both the OG and the newest remake, have weapons but going first to last or vice versa is really hard to do. If you can chain speed boosts and slides ... you are untouchable. It is one of the more skill-based kart racers IMHO. Not random like Mario Kart.

Speaking of Mario Kart, I really enjoyed Blur. It was an arcade kart racer but with licensed cars! I wish it had a sequel ...
    I loved Blur. My friends and I played it all the time during the PS3 era. Activision could have marketed that game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I loved Blur. My friends and I played it all the time during the PS3 era. Activision could have marketed that game better.
    It was so pretty, too. The weapons made for tons of great screenshots when they connected. And missed
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It was so pretty, too. The weapons made for tons of great screenshots when they connected. And missed
    I liked that the weapons weren't randomized and you always predetermined positions. Made it planning routes so much easier. Yes, the screenshots were always great

SPIDER-MAN (PS4)

Doc Ock's plot makes less and less sense the more I play it, a man gradually turning paraplegic who has can't make his most important device without the help of newcome Peter Parker, and this guy can make a major mess after having access to the Raft schematics for some reason, and reach it by crossing the massive body of water without much of a fuss on the way or making his tentacles wet, and no signs of anything on the way between him and the car he somehow knew has devil breath in it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

A gamr I just got on The Switch called The Escapists.

The game the character has to escape from different prisons. I though I would get a kick out of it since I was licked up for awhile. And I was right getting a huge kick out it
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.