Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2679
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Okay, I beat Uncharted 3 and while I really enjoyed it overall, I do start getting really annoyed whenever I try and think about the plot too hard, especially in the second half of the game, and ESPECIALLY especially with regards to the villains.

Like, how does Nate and company keep randomly wandering into to the exact locations and people that he is trying to find despite having barely any idea where on the continent they are supposed to be? Why were those spider hordes located on three separate continents, but not in the end game? Why would Marlowe and Talbot have anything to do with a pirate, plus why does a career pirate not know how to secure things on his deck? Why did Marlowe start giving narration in the desert? What is the name of Marlowe's organization, and do they have official sanction from their government for their actions? Why do they even want the jar in the first place, considering what they already did to certain party members already? Why did Talbot suddenly stop being magic? Seriously though, what's the deal with all the spiders?

Overall, after beating the Nathan Drake Collection, I feel bad that Uncharted: Golden Abyss wasn't part of it since I would easily put it as the second best Uncharted Game I ever played (still have 4 and LL to go), with the best shooting and climbing mechanics, the best collectibles, a Charlie-tier partner character that has an actual character arc and stakes in the actual plot, and the best villains in the series thus far (especially Dante).
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-23-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    Playing Mass Effect: Andromeda on my PS4 and Resident Evil 3 on my Xbox One.
    Andromeda was an okay game. Not a terrible one as some claimed, but it did fail to live up to the hype. It also didn't help the game was pushed onto a team known for doing DLCs, NOT full on games. And only had like a year and half or so to work on it. Shame no DLC was ever released.

Problem with Andromeda is the state they released the game in.

And honestly, they deserved every bit of heat for that cause that truly was a complete shame.

But yeah, the game in itself is decent enough i guess. Now, after years of patches.

Started the Control DLC today.

Aces and aces!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

FINALLY playing Witcher 3 in anticipation of Cyberpunk 2077 - thankfully the lore is not too difficult to follow and Geralt has a snarky comment for every occasion. Still very early days and I doubt I will even finish the main game - let alone the two add ons - before Cyberpunk hits in November, but at least I will have experienced a quality story and RPG in the meanwhile.

Also toying with finally playing Prey and maybe Dishonored 2 in advance of whenever I get Deathloop for PS5, which is sounding amazing so far.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

I started Witcher III. Nice RPG, interesting lore and atmosphere. Also, for old time sake, i started Streets of Rage 4. It's like a refined version of Streets of Rage 2.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Beat Uncharted 4, and while it was probably tied with (and maybe a bit ahead) Uncharted 2 for best game in the series, I can't help but feel that the rope mechanic, while an excellent addition to the series, wasn't properly integrated with the plot considering how many of the hazards, including a major at the end of the game, could have been instantly resolved by Nate remembering that he has a rope which he had used immediately before and immediately after said hazards. Also, I wish that stuff like the alternate models and rendering options opened up before beating the game, just so I could have played more of the game in cel-shaded mode.

Now onto beating Lost Legacies so that I can say that I've finished the entire series.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Picked up Diablo 3. Never played the series before but having a lot of fun so far. It reminds me a lot of Gauntlet with more content.

Tried Call of Duty WW2 on ps4.

Started a campaign and gee, look at that, Normandy, that's original, oh and look...that's like that Ryan movie...again...

It bored me so i tried a multi game. It's was like a 6vs6 game or something and, i don't know, it was such a shallow experience. Just running around like a headless chicken.

So in the end, Zombie mode. And finally, i long last, i enjoyed some fun.

Currently still playing through The Last of Us 2. While I've got mixed feelings on the story, the game play is still tense and fun. It's taking me longer than expected to get through it thanks to my job though.

After I finish that, I plan to do my second play through of Final Fantasy 7 Remake on hard mode for the challenge of it. While I know some FF7 purists weren't all happy with the changes, I am enjoying the conversations and fan theories the game has generated.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Arkham City, nine years since it’s original release! Prepping for Gotham Knights so will likely play Arkham Knight again after this.

playing Persona 5
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    playing Persona 5
    You will like this one !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Animal Crossing is still a lot of fun.

Rival Schools