Page 159 of 180 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I enjoyed the Zelda sequels. Like A Link to the Past and the first Link's Awakening.
    Just those ones?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Just those ones?
    OTher then breath Of The Wild those are the only Ones I have really played. I played Ages for a few minutes but not long enough to say if I like it or not. I havnt played any of the 64 games, or the Gamecube or Wii. SO just cant say about those.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Good ol' TW Shogun 2.

This game has a honor system. In order i suppose for all factions to act as honorably as possible. (cause...Japan? I don't know)

Which is pretty interesting cause the AI couldn't possibly give less of a fck about it. Now, that's a bit weird, the developers worked on a system to reward a certain type of behavior and in the same time programmed the AI to act in the complete opposite way.

Anyway, the game is great fun and aged pretty well i must say. Just forget diplomacy and act if you were at war with everyone, which will be the case anyway soon enough.

Total war they say, they weren't kidding.

OTher then breath Of The Wild those are the only Ones I have really played.
    No interest or no access?

I put on the KH3 demo for my cousins. I'm earning my cool uncle and my responsibile uncle badges.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Finished Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and First Playthrough of Blue Reflection: Second Light. Now playing a smaller metroidvania title, the recent Record of Lodoss War game Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    Finished Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut and First Playthrough of Blue Reflection: Second Light. Now playing a smaller metroidvania title, the recent Record of Lodoss War game Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth.
    How is the Deedlit game? I loved the anime as a kid but I am not into metroidvania type games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nopozyzy View Post
    How is the Deedlit game? I loved the anime as a kid but I am not into metroidvania type games.
    So I just finished it last night, and overall I'd say its a pretty solid 8/10 adventure game for a budget title. Its graphics and gameplay really recreates the fan favorite Symphony of the Night feeling which was the intention, there is a good variety of enemies, bosses are very fun, the Wind/Fire element system was actually used for some clever mechanics in some enemy fights and obstacles. Map design is just Ok, its not Metroid Dread master class or anything but its functional. Its also on the short side, about 6 hours or so, but again its a budget title.

That said, its success is definitely in the context of it being a Symphony of the Night type game, i.e. a Metroidvania. If you're not into something like Symphony or Aria of Sorrow then this is going to feel just like that. Getting to see Lodoss stuff on the screen is fun but there isn't much story to it; it takes place long after the original 7 novels that the Anime adapted and it meant to slightly lead into the new series of novels the author just started last year, so those references are going to be a little lost on most western audiences without access to those novels and there having not been any adaptations of those yet. That's mostly for the ending though. In the game itself you're kind of it a dreamscape lotus eater machine labyrinth and you're encountering all kinds of visions of familiar past stuff like Ashram and Beld and the Chromatic Dragons.

Have you played the GOT expansion? Really sheds some light on Jin's past, includes a new map and enemy type, and also some FAR CRY style hallucigenic sequences.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I might check out the Deedlit game. It being short is a plus for me. RPGs are the only genre that I enjoy being long.

I just beat GotG, Phoenix Point, and Dungeon Encounters. Now I am playing Othercide, LeGrand Legacy, and the SpiderMan portion on the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Have you played the GOT expansion? Really sheds some light on Jin's past, includes a new map and enemy type, and also some FAR CRY style hallucigenic sequences.
    Yes, the Director's Cut comes with the expansion so by finishing GOT I mean completing the Iki island side quests and defeating the Eagle.

I might check out the Deedlit game. It being short is a plus for me. RPGs are the only genre that I enjoy being long.
    Yeah, well I think a long 2D metroidvania is usually only about 12 - 15 hours with decent exploration covered and can be speed runned in like 2 hours by people who know where to go and optimal paths. An average one is probably like 8-10 hours like Ori and the Will of the Wisps. So Deedlit is just a bit shorter than that.
    Last edited by Robotech Master; 12-29-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Dark Souls 3, PS4.

Bought that game back in April 2020 during a discount and pretty much haven't played it till recently. I tried it back then and i remember that i had trouble passing the first boss and i just wasn't in the mood for that kind of try hard experience.

Now that i'm in a better disposition towards that type of gameplay, i went back to it. I soundly kicked that insolent first boss's ass and progressed quite a fair bit, thank you very much.

Interesting experience sure enough, the ambiance and visual are very good. Makes you wanna know more about the world and that is truly the sign of a concept well executed.

So far i would say that i still prefer Bloodborne though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei V.

I'm gonna be at this one for awhile.
    I finally beat SMT V.

Now it's time for Resident Evil Village.

I got my PS4 in from my friend today. I have ten games on it and started out with Blood Bowl 2. I loved the table top game and I love the Video game
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I got my PS4 in from my friend today. I have ten games on it and started out with Blood Bowl 2. I loved the table top game and I love the Video game
    What other games you got....also there's a big sale going on

Call of duty any version
    Batman trilogy
    Star wars battlefront
    Last of us
    Uncharted trilogy
    Spiderman
    Overcooked any version

These are bangers