Page 91 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2679

Assassin's Creed: Origins, Battlefront 2. Planning to pick up Monster Hunter World in January.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

The Order 1886
    When it's not boring me with slow walks for no plausible reason or some asinine quicktime events, it's a mediocre third person shooter with problematic shooting while in hiding. This game is bad, I dropped it.

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT
    It has its problems, without them this would have been my favorite in the series, but as it is I place it equal with Arkham City.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero on my Vita. It's delightful.

Fallout New Vegas: Dead Money

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Just beat Final Fantasy 8 last night. =]

Have an ongoing playthrough of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

PS4 - Resident Evil
    iPhone - Dragon Ball : Dokkan Battle
    Nintendo Switch - Xenoverse 2

BANNED

Zombie Tsunami

I'm just now getting into Rocket League

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

This War of Mine.Excellent survivor game with an innovative idea about war games.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Professional Cat Lover OhnoHero!'s Avatar

Currently playing The Witcher lll: Wild Hunt's DLC. I loved the base game and spent months playing it and replaying it. I never got around to getting the DLC until now, and I'm having a blast with it. Highly recommend it even if you haven't played the previous titles in the franchise.

I think I'm late to the party, but I just got into Rocket League. Good times. I'm not even a car or sports fan

Still devoting too many hours to be healthy on Destiny 2. Curse of Osiris didn't exactly change much, but the additions were mostly beneficial. I like the new story chapters, which felt like a spiritual companion/sequel to Rise of Iron but a touch better written and minus the ugly, boring SIVA enemies. The concept of the Infinite Forest's semi-procedural level structure is smart, though it should get more use. Mercury is the smallest patrol zone in the game, but it feels a lot busier than any other world, and its new public event is one of the most fun to play. Oh, and the various new gear is pretty sweet, even if that first week where every single person in the Crucible had Prometheus Lens was a mistake. On the flipside, the 2 new strike missions just being higher-difficulty copies of 2 story missions was enormously lazy on Bungie's part. And while the idea behind the Heroic Adventures is clever, they're unfathomably difficult without a full fireteam and as something of a loner that honks me off.

Finished Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, save for most of the Oberkommando assassinations. Pretty great, albeit the kind of great that's difficult to talk about because it's so similar to the first game that most of my praising is basically, "this bit worked before and still works now". Plus, the stuff that's generally better comes from the storyline, and I'd rather not spoil a thing for the uninitiated. It's still the '60s, the Nazis are still in power, and BJ Blazkowicz still will absolutely never stop killing them until they're all dead. The chief difference from the previous game is the shift to America, and wouldn't you know it, suddenly this alt-universe feels a lot more plausible. Except for the bits in outer space. I do have some issues with the game - the regular weapon selection isn't as outlandish or exciting as I'd have liked, and the stealth moments are for whatever reason far more challenging than before, which just annoys me - but honestly, every weak moment is more than compensated for by the simple joy of hanging around this particular collection of oddball characters as they foment revolution against some absolute scumbags.

Been playing Super Mario Odyssey like everyone else with a Switch. It's the first Mario game since Galaxy to really feel like it's pushing the concept forwards, and if it's not my new absolute favourite that's only because I haven't yet nailed the hardest parts. Darker Side of the Moon, you will be MINE one day.

Also jumped back on Resident Evil 7 for the new DLC. I wasn't the only one with big questions about the endgame, and what's odd about 'Not A Hero' is how off-hand it is about answering those questions. Turns out it really was Chris Redfield, and the new Umbrella Corp. acting humanitarian was actually...a new Umbrella Corp. acting humanitarian. I guess my being a fan of the series since the old days has me expecting every possible mystery to be dragged out and subject to half-truths for years, so just having a simple answer put in front of me is very strange. Beyond that, 'Not A Hero' is a slight disappointment. There's an attempt made to turn RE7 into a full-blooded action game here, with Chris already tooled up heavily from the start, an on-screen HUD, the return of the RE4-style melee attacks on stunned enemies and various sections where you're meant to run almost blindly through toxic gas. Not bad ideas really, but the problem is under all that the game still handles like baseline RE7, and the slow, clunky handling that was only a little annoying pacing through the creepy Baker estate just fails this new mode outright. Plus it's set almost exclusively in the mines, which were the least-interesting location in RE7 and are no better here. Better in every way (except pricetag) is 'End of Zoe', which ties up the fate of the one nice Baker by putting you in the manky shoes of her hitherto unmentioned uncle. What Joe Baker brings in storyline niggles (he apparently lives in a swamp shack within spitting distance of the main Baker home, so how does he seem so unaware of everything that happened to the family a week-plus after RE7's conclusion?), he makes up for in moxie and cussing. 'End of Zoe' casts off the game's horror side even more firmly as Joe takes on all comers with almost nothing but his bare hands - his bare hands that can kill a Moulded in seconds just by punching. The mildly-tweaked melee combat is simplistic but the squishy impacts and Joe's aggressive swearing makes it a joy, and it really capitalises on the black humour of the Bakers from the main game, just exaggerated that little bit farther. Plus the swamp areas are much more interesting than anything Chris gets to march through, and come with a few new threats of their own. I just wish this part came free as well, because it's by far the superior of the two.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time playing Shadow of War lately.
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Got Assassin's Creed Origins for Christmas... playing that non-stop. Not sure I like the change up to the combat system. Feels a lot like a Zelda game. Which is fine.. just not used to it I guess.