Page 116 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2668

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the re-release of Persona 5 will add another character and more things to the game. I mean its gonna be an almost complete different game like how they did Persona 4 : Golden. Where they added character and more story.
    I guess I could buy the vanilla version now to get my feet wet with the series. Never even played any of the games but I've been vaguely aware of the franchise.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I guess I could buy the vanilla version now to get my feet wet with the series. Never even played any of the games but I've been vaguely aware of the franchise.
    If you find a Vita for cheap , I'd suggest getting that and Persona 4 : Golden for it. Many consider that really the best Vita game for the system. Its a really good one.

I really wish Atlus would remaster Persona 3&4 for the PS4. I know many have pushed for them to do this for a long time.

https://www.dualshockers.com/e3-drea...persona-4-ps4/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Been awhile since I posted in this thread. I've just started playing Okami HD on my Switch.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I've been playing Akiba's Beat on my Vita, and while I wouldn't day that it is anywhere near the best the console has to offer and the load times cam be ass, it's nowhere near as bad as the reviews I've seen for it, which mostly seem to be throwing hissy fits over it not being an actual sequel to the surprisingly great Akiba's Trip, and apparently mistaking thematic choices for technical limitations.

Like, Tales of Hearts R is better in most ways, but AB is still a decently fun Tales clone with a cast that feels like our was ripped straight out of Sword Art Online Abridged at times, with the Main Character Asahi often being very reminiscent of a more mellow version of Abridged Kirito.

A Plague Tale: Innocence
    Nier: Automata
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    A Plague Tale: Innocence
    How are you liking it? I kind of have my eye on it for when I see a decent sale price.

Nier: Automata
    Game's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    How are you liking it? I kind of have my eye on it for when I see a decent sale price.
    I really like it so far, granted I'm still pretty early into it.

I'm amazed that not only is it a proprietary engine, but how small the team that created it is. It's a game that should really be getting a lot more attention.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

Back to Elder Scrolls Online with Elsweyr and dragons yelling fus ro dah at me.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Gave Farcry: New Dawn a try and honestly I kind of like it.

On the flip side I played Kingdom Hearts 3 and gave up in it pretty fast. There was just so much info dumping every 10 minutes talking about nonsense stuff from past games I had no idea what they were talking about since I have not played a KH since the first one. I'm sure if you had been following this series from the start and played all the spinoffs and such it was great, but to someone who has just a casual knowledge of the lore it was just too much.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Spider-Man for the PS4. It's really good, though I feel that they should have introduced the Challenge Tokens a few hours earlier. And the Bomb missions are really testing my patience, since the (extremely fun) traversal mechanisms aren't precise enough that I feel like it's fully my fault when I don't get the best ranking.

Also, I'm torn been really liking Mary Jane's character and wanting to toss her into a lake after a certain Central Park mission where she's apparently so dedicated to her fun (albeit fairly linear) stealth mechanics that she's apparently trying to kill herself with them.

Also, is it just me, or do things like the pigeon chases and the selfie-based "treasure" hunt feel like it's inspired by Gravity Rush 2. Which is only fair, some Kat feels like she's very much inspired by Spider-Man.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 06-15-2019 at 11:29 PM.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Path of Exile and Stellaris for PC. Spider-Man in PS4, but at hardest level, just to up the challenge.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I finished Madden 18's "Longshot" which was a nice deal. It was kinda fun for what it was. I really liked how they did that and used Dan Marino in it. I really don't know if I'll play the rest of Madden 18 or not. But we shall see.

Also I started "Game of Thrones" a Telltale game for PS3. Its kinda sad how Telltale went. But the game is a decent deal storyline wise. I'm glad thus far its just violent and death. (Not into rape **** Game of Thrones delved into as a TV series).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Jumped back into DC Universe Online after over a year away from it. Still a bit disappointed I can't solo queue for older content, but I'm having a lot of fun playing in the DC sandbox again. Been a few decent DLC's since I last played.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Haven't played it yet but I just got Bloodstained, so I'll start that up when I get home.
    Pull List:

Started up Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night yesterday. It's awesome and lives up to the promise. The story feels a bit weaker than Castlevania: SotN, but truthfully SOTN's story isn't that great as a standalone and benefits greatly from the entirety of the Castlevania lore.
    Pull List: