Page 32 of 180 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

I like the browser games, Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers. I haven't played a console game in so long! I really miss it but my favs of all time are the Blizzard games: StarCraft and WarCraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Assassin's Creed 2
    MASSIVE improvement.
    Always a joy to play this one.
    Agreed, it's one of the coolest bits, that increases the value of the video games story to me.
    I'm not one who highly values stories in video games, Metal Gear and Assassin's Creed make me care.
    ACII was a HUGE improvement for sure. I still play 1 every year... even though the repetitiveness makes me want to throw things at times lol. I'm actually more of a single player/campaign/story type gamer. I rarely play online just because I don't want to deal with people... people are the worst. I love a good story. History is our playground!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Just finishing up Assassin's Creed 4 and Freedom Cry. Definitely the best of series that I've played so far.
    I enjoyed AC4 a lot more than I thought I would. I really did not like the naval missions from AC3. But Black Flag made me a believer. Reinvigorated the series for me after my disappointment in 3.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I enjoyed AC4 a lot more than I thought I would. I really did not like the naval missions from AC3. But Black Flag made me a believer. Reinvigorated the series for me after my disappointment in 3.
    I think AC3's naval missions were the highlight of the game. So making them the focus of AC4 was a great decision. Its understandable that Ubisoft moved on after that, but now I want another full fledged pirate game with ship battles.
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    plus you have to wait X number of real-time minutes to finish crafting weapons/items for some odd reason.
    I'm pretty sure the citizens you can assign to factories that reduce wait times can be bought from the Playstation store.
    So basically an obnoxious obtrusive feature added to sell consumable digital commodities for real money as DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    ACII was a HUGE improvement for sure. I still play 1 every year... even though the repetitiveness makes me want to throw things at times lol. I'm actually more of a single player/campaign/story type gamer. I rarely play online just because I don't want to deal with people... people are the worst. I love a good story. History is our playground!
    AC1 can be enjoyable even with its very formulaic nature, but only when I play the story, saving citizens is a chore, and is annoying when the game chooses to be merciless in fight against enemy soldiers.
    The only game I play online is Just Cause 2, cause the online mod on Steam allows me to fly sea vehicles. And I can play Tetris in it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Replaying the Arkham games, getting excited for Arkham Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Replaying the Arkham games, getting excited for Arkham Knight.
    Been doing the same thing.
    Took a recess after finishing Arkham City, cause I'm in the mood to play Assassin's Creed games.
    I will play Arkham Origins later.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Fantastic Member butterfingers158's Avatar

Playing Gwent..... I mean Witcher 3

I stopped playing on the television because the LED lights won't turn on anymore, I can hear sound but images being light up. So no video games for me! Just App games! Hearthstone is still cute and fun! They added TWO new card decks! And TWO storyline expansions! So, So FUN!

Done with Assassin's Creed II, the parts that interest me anyway.
    Moving on to a standalone game; Remember Me (or what I'd like to think of as Total Recall video game.)
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

-Brutal Doom. It's amazing how, with just a little bit of polish, Doom can still shit on 99% of FPS games today. I almost forgot what it was like to have actual level design in a FPS.
    -Mortal Kombat X
    -Witcher 3

Gotta knock out as much as I can before Heavensward comes out.

Remember Me is boring, I don't know if gets better at some point later, but it's boring in the first couple of hours.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night is more fun, I moved to it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Finished Arkham City last night for the 8th or 9th time and I'm already halfway through Origins.

I'm probably going to go through Fallout 1 and 2. I keep going through my games too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    I think AC3's naval missions were the highlight of the game. So making them the focus of AC4 was a great decision. Its understandable that Ubisoft moved on after that, but now I want another full fledged pirate game with ship battles.
    I think there were a good amount in Rogue too. Can't speak for Unity... don't have a next-gen console yet.

AC1 can be enjoyable even with its very formulaic nature, but only when I play the story, saving citizens is a chore, and is annoying when the game chooses to be merciless in fight against enemy soldiers.
    The only game I play online is Just Cause 2, cause the online mod on Steam allows me to fly sea vehicles. And I can play Tetris in it.
    I forego saving citizens and doing all the side stuff in AC1 during my annual playthroughs now. I did 100% of it in one of my first runs through. Now I just play it to keep the events fresh in my head.

Fantastic Member

Remember Me is boring, I don't know if gets better at some point later, but it's boring in the first couple of hours.

Castlevania Symphony of the Night is more fun, I moved to it.
    20 years later and that game is as fun and addicting as it was when I first played it. I am glad the 360 has it to download, since PS1 died a few years ago and I haven't replaced it yet. Starting a new game from scratch and getting all the drops again was great fun. I don't know how many times I've played a game from the start on the 360 version.