Page 88 of 180 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2688
    All-New Member

Recently our company decided to make a corporate trip to the quest room. Long chose, decided to go on mission impossible. We have read many positive reviews about these quest rooms. Now we are standing already to go to play and solve mysteries. I recently like the quest room more than computer games
    Last edited by Cynthia25; 10-06-2017 at 05:27 AM.

Playing Fire Emblem Seisen No Keifu really good so far, has some good sized maps for an SNES game.

Rayman Legends, ps4.

If you have any love for platformer games you have to try this one. Like, for real. Do yourself a favor and just try it.

Tie Fighter - 1998 version from GOG.

Man, that's good stuff right there. First mission i died like 20 freaking times before finishing it at 100% lol.

Little tip, if you don't have a joystick try the PS4 pad. Weirdly enough it works real nice with that game. The commands respond nicely and the flying is as fine as you want it to be.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm trying to finish Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana on my Vita before moving on to Danganronpa V3. I'm really enjoying the way that it feels like playing a Zelda game and a Tales Of game at the same time, while skulling a barrel of meth.

I think I liked Ys: Memories of Celeceta's weapon customization system better, though I guess that they had to narrow its focus to keep me from freezing everything I attack.

All-New Member

I'm currently playing poker online. I like that they have a lot of poker rooms in which you can play and spend all sorts of bonuses that are given. They have an optic at game rooms that gives priority over all other sites

Really only playing mobile games at the moment. Still waiting on getting a new system. But playing Marvel Future Fight and He-Man Tappers of Grayskull.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Battlefield 1 on PS4

Been playing a lot of overwatch and tell tales batman!

oh and so much fallout 4

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Finished Ys 8 on my Vita. It was really good, though I hope we get some of the extra content made for the PS4 version when they make the update that fixes the somewhat wonky translation.

Now I'm working on Danganronpa V3, then maybe Undertale, followed by Sly Cooper 1, then Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC to keep from getting too much genre fatigue.

South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

Hope to have it finished before I get my hands on Super Mario Odyssey, but that might not happen.

I finished my first play through of South Park TFBW, a very good continuation of Stick of Truth with a better and more robust battle system. I hope they keep making these games because the writing's a great deal better than the show. Doing a second run through now as a girl, and Mr. Mackey's reaction to that is priceless.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

Hope to have it finished before I get my hands on Super Mario Odyssey, but that might not happen.
    It ended up happening. SP: TFBW was shorter than I thought. And I've already begun my trip through Super Mario Odyssey.