Page 165 of 180 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Ooooh yeah i did, played it, finished it. One of my favorite tactical game with Suikoden. (and many fire emblems)

The third one also. Never finished shining in the darkness though, not a big fan of first person dungeon crawlers.
    What I need to decide is whether to play it on my iPad (I've got SF 1 and 2 on iOS) or on a Megadrive/ Genesis emulator on my Nvidia Shield + TV, as the former has the advantage of being portable, the latter the bigger screen etc.

Since I am in the mood for relaxing and fun I am playing through Lego Marvel Super Heroes.

I am working through the Lego game backlog I have since I got a ton when they were on sale a few months ago.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

playing Yazuka 0
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Star Wars: Fallen Order.

The new Saints Row.

Kind of jarring, it being a full on reboot and the Boss now trying to pay off student loans. My head canon though, is that the Devil did something after he dragged Gat into Hell from the time ship, and now Gat is looking for his dispersed and lost friends. The Boss being made into the current protagonist.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Finished Live A Live. Now I have to get back to Skyward Sword HD AND focus on Xenoblade 3.
    Finished Skyward Sword HD and Xenoblade 3. Now playing Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.

Working on Kirby Mass Attack. It's reminding me how much I hate touch controls.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One is a fun look at what a triple AAA take on Sherlock could be like. I'm also not that good at it so good thing this is a rookie tale.

Been playing a lot of Pokemon TCG online right now. Also some Nexomon Extinction the Pokemon Clone.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Been playing a lot of Pokemon TCG online right now. Also some Nexomon Extinction the Pokemon Clone.
    God or War. I have to finish this game. Before this was World War Z. Entertaining game

Yazuka Kawmai
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Immortals Fenyx Rising. Thank You Gamepass

Ff15.

I hope I finish it before 16 comes out. Lol
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-28-2022 at 08:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I finally got around to playing Pokemon:Arceus and while not as great as Breath of the Wild, it still had a great feeling of exploration.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I finally got around to playing Pokemon:Arceus and while not as great as Breath of the Wild, it still had a great feeling of exploration.
    Makes me regret giving my niece my switch.