Page 136 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2679

Trying Power Rangers Battle for the Grid.

Man, it has to be one of the most annoying story mode i have seen in a darn long while.

But beside that, i kinda like this very simple gameplay, it's refreshing. Now, i'm not using the word simple in a derogatory way, i mean it's very easy to start with and understand.

Like, take Injustice or MK for example, you can't do a combo if you haven't learned it before. The input speed required makes it very improbable to do a combo just by chance. Nothing as such here, commands are pretty much the same for all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    My only gripe with Garou is that the casting isn't very interesting, but at least Rocky and Old Man Terry are cool af.
    To me, Garou and KOF 97 are still the best ones, but i didn't play the recent KOFs.
    Good choices for favorites. My favorites are 98 and 2003.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Maneater.

Yeah, not exactly a "deep" game by any means, but it is very reminiscent of Jaws Unleashed for the original Xbox way back. You run around, eat everything in sight, powerup by eating, and become the boss of the ocean. After the intro, you start as a shark pup and eat little fish, turtles, and run the hell away from gators (takes place in the Everglades/Bayou area). But the more you eat, the bigger you get. You become a teen, and with strategy, can take on 1 gator, but still need to be careful. When you hit adult, not much left in those waterways is a serious threat. Until you get to the humans.

SoulCaliber 6.

Bought on the psn cause of a a discount, not expecting anything really from it and man, what a pleasant suprise that game turned out to be.

And very good solo content which is always a nice plus, you don't always feel like fighting try-hards online you know.

Kingdom hearts 3 demo. I played the toybox and its pretty fun. Maybe I've been too much of a curmudgeon about it?

Just started FF10 and its a blast from the past.

I named Tidus- "Jak" from Jak and Daxter. They came out the same year and i'm thinking of doing a fanfic crossover.

So, ran into a nasty bug with Maneater. A problem that pops up with it, is that it will sometimes crash. Usually not a big deal, a little annoying, but whatever.

And then, after unlocking one of the power ups (3 sets of power ups), the game crashed. When I get back in, the power up I had just unlocked is gone, as is anyway of redoing the mission to get it again. So, yeah. Not happy with that.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on Nintendo Switch

It's quite fun so far and it's pretty cool to play with Star-Lord, Wolverine, Psylocke and Cyclops as my main team.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am heading into the end chapters of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I have never played the original FF7, but man I really love this game, and can't wait for part 2 and 3. This is the most fun I have had with an FF game since FF12 (I hated all the FF13 games and was not impressed at all by FF15).

Now that I've finished The Last of Us 2, I'm gonna try the Final Fantasy 7 Remake on hard mode. Additionally, I've downloaded the original FF7 so I can finally play it and compare it to the remake.

Otherwise, I'm also playing Streets of Rage 4. This is my first time ever playing a Streets of Rage game. It's surprisingly challenging. I usually play it with a friend though, it's more fun that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order on Nintendo Switch

It's quite fun so far and it's pretty cool to play with Star-Lord, Wolverine, Psylocke and Cyclops as my main team.
    I've been wanting to play Ultimate Alliance 3, but I was a little disappointed when they seemed to follow the MCU. As much as I enjoy the MCU, I loved that the first 2 Ultimate Alliance games were so strictly comics based, and had a lot of fun replaying them. Same with the X-Men Legends games.

I'll still probably play Ultimate Alliance 3 at some point though.
    Last edited by Synestra; 08-02-2020 at 05:56 AM.

All-New Member

The Last of Us 2
    Alien:Isolation

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Just finished Pony Island, and wow was that a trip.

Replaying Assassins Creed: Origins on my own gaming laptop this time! It doesn't have as many activities as AC: Odyssey, but it has a much smoother gaming process. Can't wait to get my hands on Valhalla so that I could compare all three of them.

Downloading Nier Automata right now.

Never tried it, i'm kinda curious.

Im replaying Mass Effect Andromeda. Not sure why. Never replayed it after my first run. I was hoping there was more patch work done and maybe even some new weapons added or something, but apparently they were pretty quick to stop supporting it.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-03-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Starting up Last Of Us 2. I hate that some of it was spoiled for me even though I did my best to avoid spoilers.