Page 122 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2679
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Just finishing up Tokyo Xanadu on my Vita, and it's way better than the reviews led me to expect, even with the clearly rushed localization. All the reviewers were saying that it was basically a Persona game using Ys' game mechanics and Trails of Cold Steel's aesthetics and orbments, and all of that is true, but really doesn't do justice to the game as a whole.

If anything, I would say that the story is basically Persona 3 meets Kingdom Hearts, the gameplay is a 3D version of Ys Origin's, with more customization (thanks to the orbment system), and the cast is basically like variations on people from Persona 3-5, and just as likeable once you see their bonding events. I'm debating whether I should try and do a second playthrough on my Vita, or start fresh from the expanded PS4 version. Anyone have a recommendation on that front?

Just ordered South Park Stick of Truth for the Pc and am looking forward to that coming in next week. As well As baldur's Gate and Civ 3. So between them and Final Fantasy 3 My game time is going to be very busy next week when they arrive.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Just installed Stick Of Truth on my pc. So I am going to go nuts playing that today.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Can't stop playing Crash Team Racing. And they just "leaked" development artwork for a new crash game.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I played Death Stranding over the weekend. It's a slow burn but I dig it.

Battlefront 2. Been a long time since last time i played and man, what is that? A capital supremacy mode? A coop mode?

Well, the coop mode is kinda disapointing but at long last, at looooooong last they finally added a conquest like mode to that game.

Good game. It's a really good game now.

Outer Worlds. Really good but also really short. A mission that you'd think is the turning point that leads into the second half of the main story actually turns out to be the final mission.
    Check out my new action comedy comic Supermom. Superhero Voltra is out to stop her archnemesis from taking over the world. There's just one problem: she's pregnant... and he's the father.

Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986r..._Pack.pdf/file

Finished Assassins Creed Odyssey after some 120 hrs or so. I guess I'm done, there were no end credits and no essential quests left. I thought something bugged out because I expected end credits or some sort of obvious final cut scene but all I got was dinner and a killing the Ghost with nothing to indicate I'd finished other than a message saying I could start a game+.

Played about 5 hours of Diablo 3 and found it kind of meh as its just button mashing and repetitive. Gave up on it, not sure I'll go back.

Now working on the last game I bought many months ago during the days of play Playstation sale: Divinity Original Sin II. I can already tell I'd rather be on a PC for this as navigating the menu's is tedious with a controller. Too early in the game though to say if I like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Just ordered South Park Stick of Truth for the Pc and am looking forward to that coming in next week. As well As baldur's Gate and Civ 3. So between them and Final Fantasy 3 My game time is going to be very busy next week when they arrive.
    Have you ever played Baldurs Gate before? I really like the game but Baldurs Gate II is SOOOOOOO much better. BG1 is not a bad game, it will just seem forever flawed to you once you've played BGII.

Im starting to get used to Death Stranding.

Kh3 demo is fun and nostalgic but Sora has not aged well. He is too grating.

Star Wars the Old Republic.

It's good to be back.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Fire Pro Wrestling World.

From WWE Smackdown:Here Comes the Pain ,i had to play a wrestling for so many hours. Tons of possibilities.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Paranoia on PC.

Pretty much what i expected, nothing more, nothing less. Fun little game if you enjoy the Paranoia universe and don't expect too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Star Wars the Old Republic.

It's good to be back.
    I'd so love for this game and II to be remastered. Modern graphics, meaningful cut content restored, etc.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I'd so love for this game and II to be remastered. Modern graphics, meaningful cut content restored, etc.
    Sounds like you're talking about Knights of the old republic.

Star Wars the Old Repulic is the mmo. But i sure agree with you.