Page 147 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2688
    three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

marvel ultimate alliance 3

Bravely Default II

The third game in the Bravely series.

Extraordinary Member

Just started up Persona 5 Strikers and got a big dumb grin on my face from seeing the P5 cast again.

Astonishing Member

Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.

Crash 4 PS5
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

prey

also going to try the evil within since all the bethesda stuff got put on gamepass

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I am marginally surprised at how much I'm really enjoying the extra content added to the PS4 version of Ys 8: Lacrimosa of Dana, especially Dana's solo dungeons.

X-Men Legends PS2
    Smash Bros Ultimate Switch
    Sea of Solitude PS4
    NBA 2K21 PS4
    Fell Seal PS4/5

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Great game.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Immortals: Fenyx Rising. I am really enjoying this game a lot. Good combat, interesting puzzles, and funny dialouge.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Just started up Persona 5 Strikers and got a big dumb grin on my face from seeing the P5 cast again.
    Oh yeah! Really been enjoying this one. Already at the jail for Japanese Tony Stark

Crash 4 is fun, expect for trying to get 100%. Yeah tried to go for 100% but just got frustrate and call it quits.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Genshin Impact's Windblume event is okay, I guess. Monstadt's lightless Christmasy decorations aren't as impressive as Liyue's lantern decorations, especially since all the dandelion seeds constantly floating around are making my lungs feel like they should be shutting down (which is word, because I remember really liking a similar effect in Eternal Sonata.

I liked the gliding mini-game and the archery mini-game well enough (though the latter doesn't really feel fairly balanced), but the harp rhythm mini-game was just not working on my PS4 the last I checked. The legally-distinct-from-Fall-Guys domain is probably my favorite event (especially since it adds to both the Boss and Domain counter in the Battle Pass without using any Resin, even though Domain Bosses usually don't count for that) even though the load times are atrocious and usually nothing is happening for the first ten seconds after the timer starts counting down, for some reason.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Genshin Impact's Windblume event is okay, I guess. Monstadt's lightless Christmasy decorations aren't as impressive as Liyue's lantern decorations, especially since all the dandelion seeds constantly floating around are making my lungs feel like they should be shutting down (which is word, because I remember really liking a similar effect in Eternal Sonata.

I liked the gliding mini-game and the archery mini-game well enough (though the latter doesn't really feel fairly balanced), but the harp rhythm mini-game was just not working on my PS4 the last I checked. The legally-distinct-from-Fall-Guys domain is probably my favorite event (especially since it adds to both the Boss and Domain counter in the Battle Pass without using any Resin, even though Domain Bosses usually don't count for that) even though the load times are atrocious and usually nothing is happening for the first ten seconds after the timer starts counting down, for some reason.
    The rythm mini-game wasn't working for my friend either so he googled it. If you've remapped the control scheme on your controller for the PS4 then the mini-game just doesn't work, so maybe that applies to you as well.

I do agree that the lantern decorations in Liyue stood out more and felt quite a bit more grand than Monstadt's springtime festival stuff. For me I've really enjoyed the the gliding mini-game (found it to be chill enough to be fun) and I'm surprised how much I liked the rythm mini game (since it worked for me). The archery mini game is a bit frustrating but I'm taking it as practice with the mechanic. The faux Fall Guys stuff is the part I'm the least impressed by, partly because I keep getting the same three challenges over and over.

At least the dating sim stuff is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The rythm mini-game wasn't working for my friend either so he googled it. If you've remapped the control scheme on your controller for the PS4 then the mini-game just doesn't work, so maybe that applies to you as well.

I do agree that the lantern decorations in Liyue stood out more and felt quite a bit more grand than Monstadt's springtime festival stuff. For me I've really enjoyed the the gliding mini-game (found it to be chill enough to be fun) and I'm surprised how much I liked the rythm mini game (since it worked for me). The archery mini game is a bit frustrating but I'm taking it as practice with the mechanic. The faux Fall Guys stuff is the part I'm the least impressed by, partly because I keep getting the same three challenges over and over.

At least the dating sim stuff is fun.
    I heard about the remapping thing, but for some reason the option to even try out the harp game didn't even come up the next day I tried (I am hoping that it was them temporarily taking it down to fix the issues. Regarding the Fall Guys thing, I really dislike the One Way Path game (possibly because I'm either getting old or just sleep deprived so my memory isn't excellent), and wish that the floor dropping game didn't immediately end after the first time you fall (unlike the aforementioned One Way Path) because sometimes I am enjoying myself with it and it drops. That said, the game's movement controls seem a bit floaty for how precise it seems to want you to be for some of the mini-games (aka, the Gravity Rush 2 dilemma), and the camera is a bit too zoomed in for my comfort for the Falling Crowns and Barrage Minuet mini-games.

My main problems with the archery are the pillar in the center of the shooting stand and the way that the balloon patterns keeps shifting around all around an almost fully 360 degree field. Also, for some reason the enemies in that area still spawn, so you sometimes get hit by one water attack while unable to move during the countdown to the start (though I don't think they attack after the countdown ends), even though a previous update's Dragonspine brazier challenges knew to clear out the pre-existing enemy camps in those locations until after the challenge had been cleared. That said, Amber's double arrows arguably make her (and maybe Ganyu?) the best archer for that section, so long as you are extra careful around the broken heart balloons, so that's kinda neat.

I am surprised about how in depth the dating sim stuff was, though I've only had time to get a few endings with Noelle (seeing as how she is one of my permanent party members and had no previous actual story presence), and will probably try Bennett next, followed by Chongyun.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-22-2021 at 08:48 AM.