Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 1,771 to 1,773 of 1773
    Fighting Injustice on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Went to playing Playstation All-Stars on Vita and its a decent fun game for what it was. What is sad is Sony really didn't have the IP's they have now a decade later. With Days Gone , Horizon Zero Dawn , more characters from Uncharted (Chloe etc) , Last of Us. So they were forced to use a bunch of IP's that made some chuckle (Parappa the Rapper) .

The game sadly lost its online fighting part when Sony finally after 8+ years took it down.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.

Astonishing Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Went to playing Playstation All-Stars on Vita and its a decent fun game for what it was. What is sad is Sony really didn't have the IP's they have now a decade later. With Days Gone , Horizon Zero Dawn , more characters from Uncharted (Chloe etc) , Last of Us. So they were forced to use a bunch of IP's that made some chuckle (Parappa the Rapper) .

The game sadly lost its online fighting part when Sony finally after 8+ years took it down.
    Yeah, I'd love to see a more polished sequel, but they could have put in more Japan Studio characters, like Kotoro (Puppeteer), Ico (Ico), Wander (Shadow of the Colossus), Raven and Yunica (Gravity Rush 1), and maybe put Iota and Atoi from Tearaway in as DLC. And they definitely should have tried to get Spyro and Crash, as well as OG Dante, and maybe see if they could have gotten Sephiroth if they couldn't get Cloud. Maybe You Narukami of Persona 4, as well.

On a semi-related now, I just replayed Uncharted Golden Abyss for the Vita, and I forgot how great it was. It made me skip my massive queue to start playing the Nathan Drake collection, and I honestly like Golden Abyss a lot more than Drake's Fortune, thus far (though I'm only 40% of the way through Drake's Fortune so far). I think it's largely do to the better pacing, since Bend Studio has the advantage of seeing how Naughty Dog improved the series for several installments before they made Golden Abyss. I wish they made a sequel with less mandatory touch screen stuff.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; Yesterday at 10:21 PM.

So I'm still at Okami HD. I got a little distracted by Persona Q2, Trials of Mana, and Bloodstained, but now I am back into it.

(And the occasional trip playing Super Mario Maker 2.)