Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2679

Tried some "Game of Thrones : The Boardgame, Digital Edition".

Everything you need to know is pretty much in the name lol. GoT, digital adaptation of a quite successful and interesting boardgame.

And, well, it's a decent version of the boardgame. Two major problems though. First, in mutli there is no timer for players. So if you have the misfortune to play with a moron who doesn't pass, the game is over. That one is easy to patch thanksfully.

Second, the so called AI is about as competent as playing this game than me as playing the violon. And i have never touched that instrument. No much hope here sadly, i really doubt that the devs are going to spend a lot of time re-working the AI. (which can be a very complex and difficult process)

Tales of Berseria
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Shop Titans is almost always running in the background in my off time.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Tales of Berseria
    That was the first Tales games I played and it's still my favourite, though I'm only on my third so far.

It's so stinking great. Love the band of misfits you get to control in it.

I've recently finished GRIS. Beautiful, if very short, game, with some nice music, animation, art, and gameplay (for the little gameplay it really has, it's pretty well done, honestly).

I'm currently considering temporally "hijack" my brother's gaming account (again) and play Hades (again). I tried it a year ago and it was fun then already. Now, it sounds really, really appealing to me again.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 10-22-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Playing Alpha Protocol - the sneak animations crack-me-up though.

Astonishing Member

Zanki Zero

Ultimate Member

Let's see:

Caravan Stories
    Genshin Impact
    Bless Unleashed or whatever it is...

Just played K-1: The arena fighters

Well I guess it'll be December before I can say Cyberpunk 2077 instead of November.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm playing Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star on my Vita (while also watching the English subbed Let's Play of the Japanese-only Vita Exclusive prequel, Ciel Nosurge). It's clearly been made on a budget, but its overall been excellent so far and in a lot of ways it fits the same niche as 13 Sentinals: Aegis Rim would have if the Vita port hadn't been cancelled.

On that note, I also finished my first playthrough of Final Fantasy 7 Remake and started 13 Sentinals: Aegis Rim on my PS4, and I'm really liking it so far as well, though I'm still in the prologue.

Astonishing Member

I am curently playing mostly Darksiders 3 and Streets of Rage 4 on PC.
    i already finished Streets of Rage 4 but i am still playing it sometimes to get the bonus characters.

Just finished Shaq fu legend reborn. It was only a couple bucks so thought why not. Game was short and the gameplay was whatever. But I enjoyed the take downs of certain celebs Trump,Bieber, Hilton,Kim K,MEl Gibson, and Madonna to name a few. Shaq gave no fu**s.

just started playing a few old PS1 Demo discs

I am finally playing the Outer Worlds now that its dumb exclusivity deal is over, and it's fun.