Page 144 of 180 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 2688
    Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Finished Phantasy Star.

I kinda feel like a hardcore mofo after that last fight.

Now, Shining in the Darkness.
    Enjoy the Cave of Wisdom.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Astonishing Member

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 7 the Windows edition for PC,last time i played the game was for the Playstation 1 way back.

Dragon Quest 11 on PS4.

Gee, that game is good looking.
    Having played 11S on the Switch I can tell you that you're in for a treat.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Having played 11S on the Switch I can tell you that you're in for a treat.
    Yeah, i'm really impressed with that game. I'm playing the same version but on PS4.

My only little nitpicks so far are the musics. They are good but lacks a bit in terms of emotion and epicness. I don't know, sometimes it's kind of if you had a marching band following you, you know?

Yeah, i'm really impressed with that game. I'm playing the same version but on PS4.

My only little nitpicks so far are the musics. They are good but lacks a bit in terms of emotion and epicness. I don't know, sometimes it's kind of if you had a marching band following you, you know?
    It was really one of those games that I could sink hours into. Even grinding in the late game was a blast for me. As for the music it does have the tone you mentioned but there will be a slight shift later on.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Marvel Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Fire Emblem Awakening, 3DS. Which is awesome beyond words. I really need to try the Switch's one.

And a bit of Star Wars Squadrons and Gundam Maxi Boost Whatever, both on PS4. Both are good, both can get repetitive rather quickly so it's best to do short sessions.

Valorant. Yes i'm addicted.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Finished Nier: Automata and ... I’m honestly kinda disappointed.

Don’t get me wrong, both the world and story are great. Admittedly I was getting irritated during act 1 with all the constant running around to get all the side quests done but once they (finally!) introduced fast travel I was having a blast. That completely changed, however, once it was time to start Act 2. I’ve never had my interest in something sink so fast, the entire thing was just a chore to get through and it honestly ruined the rest of them game for me. Which is a shame because I know I would’ve/should’ve loved the 3rd act without it but I just couldn’t get past the bad taste act 2 left behind.

Ultimate Member

Playing a lot of free to play PS4 mmo's or their version of them, BDO is listed as F2P however to play the game you have to have a subscription to PS Plus first...so then not actually f2p...

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Finished Nier: Automata and ... I’m honestly kinda disappointed.

Don’t get me wrong, both the world and story are great. Admittedly I was getting irritated during act 1 with all the constant running around to get all the side quests done but once they (finally!) introduced fast travel I was having a blast. That completely changed, however, once it was time to start Act 2. I’ve never had my interest in something sink so fast, the entire thing was just a chore to get through and it honestly ruined the rest of them game for me. Which is a shame because I know I would’ve/should’ve loved the 3rd act without it but I just couldn’t get past the bad taste act 2 left behind.
    I liked Act 2, personally, since it expanded upon and showed the events of the Act 1 from a different angle and explained why 2B was able to defeat threats that were killing Yorha Units by the truckload: because she is being backed up by 9S, who is Death Incarnate to anything that can be hacked.

Mighty Member

I've been playing Nier Automata too. The first Nier is one of my favourite games of all time and this one ranks a little bit below it.
    I do like how big everything feels and just how weird the lore surrounding this series is.
    It's got me interested in the Drakengard games, I should really check them out.
    I'm excited for the remake to Neir 1 as well, I think they are adding some stuff to it, but don't quote me on that.

You guys made me go out and pick up DragonQuest
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I liked Act 2, personally, since it expanded upon and showed the events of the Act 1 from a different angle and explained why 2B was able to defeat threats that were killing Yorha Units by the truckload: because she is being backed up by 9S, who is Death Incarnate to anything that can be hacked.
    I didn’t mind getting a new perspective and fleshing out the events in act 1, I just hated having to redo almost all of it again. I wouldn’t of minded nearly as much if the missions were different like what we got in the opening of Act 2. Or at least the overlapped portions were greatly reduced.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I didn’t mind getting a new perspective and fleshing out the events in act 1, I just hated having to redo almost all of it again. I wouldn’t of minded nearly as much if the missions were different like what we got in the opening of Act 2. Or at least the overlapped portions were greatly reduced.
    I do agree, while I liked the second act and redoing things, I can see how this is a barrier for some People.

Still it's not as bad as the OG Nier, which makes you do everything three times.

But by the time you do it s second time, you're an unstoppable killing machine in that you can get through it all in about 3 hours.