Page 140 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141 LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2114

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Yes lol, it will. I don't know if i would call death stranding a game though.

I mean, the long walk you have to do have no purpose beyond adding game time between two cutscenes. There is literally no gameplay to speak of.

Kojima wanted to make a movie but didn't have the money and/or the experience to do so, so he made the closest thing he could.
    Yea I couldn't do it. The story wasn't my cup of tea and the going from point a to point b stuff was beyond boring. Gave up on that

Wasteland 3
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Darkest Dungeon

Some Path of Exile and Black Desert thrown in for when I just wanna punch things while listening to creepypastas/SCPs or something. Bought Hades since it's out of Early Access but I haven't played it yet.

Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar

Trying my hand at Jump Force. An interesting game, with some very altered power levels. Like Blue Goku clashing with Boa Hancock of One Piece. It is a cool collection, but does require not taking it overly serious. Could have used more female characters though.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just started The Council Monday night since it’s on offer on PS Store and some bad acting aside I am loving the conversation system and range of characters and setting. Plus for once I didn’t pull a Life Is Strange (COUGHKateMarshCOUGH) and actually remembered something I read with a character and saved the conversation. Best feeling ever.

Also picked up the complete Walking Dead collection to play over October/Halloween, well it's either that or the original Resident Evil (so I can pick up the re-mastered 2 and 3 when they're cheaper). I suppose there's 0 as well but I don't know how good that actually is... Got RE1 for free ages back.

Tales of Berseria
    Rochard

ToB is great so far, though the battle system is a bit confusing. Rochard is a bit boring, but I'm going to try to finish it anyway.

Been playing a lot of Avengers on PS4 since it launched. That's nearly all I've played the last couple weeks.

Not much of a gamer any more, wife and kids and work and the sad remains of my old social life don't leave much time for games, and finishing college last spring hasn't given me the extra time I hoped it would. But I still play Overwatch, I need to finish Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3, I play a little DCU Online and I even still log into Skyrim now and then.

And I gotta sit down and grind through the hard mode on Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Beat the game and got most everything out of it except the final summoning abilities and a few materia I've yet to fully level.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    picked up the complete Walking Dead collection to play over October/Halloween,
    Oh, I finished S3 and S4 recently, both fun.
    S3 is the weakest in the series IMO, but still worth playing. S4 is very good, but very different from the other seasons. Enjoy!

Ultimate Member

Mixing it up between Caravan Stories and that Genshin game or whatever it's called, just saw that Bless Unleashed is supposed to be out on the 22nd of this month on the PS4 as a f2p game, though you can pay a lot and start playing like two weeks earlier, though the graphics seemed to have been dumbed down a bit, or maybe it just wasn't a good video...

Blood Bowl 2, PC.

Don't think i'm ever going to bother with the upcoming 3. I have a decent enough version of the game of Blood Bowl and all the teams.

I am still Playing Pokemon Sword. But I am also playing Zelda Breath of The Wild. Both are so much fun and I love how massive these games are.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

I played the demo the other day before the game was fully released, and it was an... interesting experience. I overall enjoyed it, but something about the jumping mechanics felt off, which made levels feel more difficult than what they really were.

I assume it'll just take some getting used to as I play through the full game.

Spectacular Member

is there any game that doesn't required too much intelligence???suggest me?

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    is there any game that doesn't required too much intelligence???suggest me?
    If you are intelligent enough to use a pad you can pretty much play any action game.

Which makes me wonder, could a chimpanzee play a simple video game like pong? Bet it could.

Crash 4!

First Crash game in a while that feels like a Crash Bandicoot game. The hit boxes are better than the remasters but the timing is a little bit harder. I find I do better using the d-pad versus the stick. Story is very, very fun!

And boy howdy, everybody is going all-in on this multiverse stuff now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Due to going through a lot of personal issues at the moment I've been a lot of BOTW. Great open world game with a calming atmosphere that I can get lost in for hours.

I got Avengers whem it came out and honestly I don't love it but I do plan to finish it, probably after I finish Persona 5 Royal.

Also since it's release I've been playing quite a bit of Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost On. Been a of the series since about 2004 amd though the series has changed greatly it's still fun. That being said the online mode can be a bit unforgiving to newcomers.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.