Page 126 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1989

I've been playing a little bit of Path of Exile, but my interest in the end game is pretty much non-existent at this point, so I just play through the story with a new build once in a while. I'm considering a Diablo I playthrough at some point, and maybe a rerun of Torchlight I and II. I have a week of mid-March, so I will probably try and do a D1 run and maybe finally play The Witcher I.
    "Live a poem... or die a fool!"

Let's see, Carcassonne and Onirim on steam and Power Rangers battle for the grid on ps4.

Carcassone is a pretty good adaptaion of the board game, same with Onirim. (which is a solo card game) Power Rangers now, well, it's not that bad but it is about as close to good as the last Terminator movie.

Somehow it still enjoy it though.

Ultimate Member

Right now Caravan Stories and Cryptact or however the second one is spelled, PS4 free to play games, the former is a crazy at times game with some of the characters and the latter is sadly ending in May...

My new addiction is Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

Kirby Star Allies

Ff7r demo was pretty good.

Rdr2 continues to be enjoyable.

No Man's Sky dropped another huge free update (living ships and the return of community events) so between that and Crash Team Racing's finale Grand Prix, that's been my playlist.

The Avengers game and Diablo IV have been on my radar. DIV's couch co-op with split UI for mods/equipment/stash looks amazing. Avengers looks like our first non-Spidey and Bats game that will be good since the first 2 MUAs (I do not like the new one).
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-10-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Ar Nosurge Plus on my Vita, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Wii, and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the PS4.

I just started the last one, but is it just me or does Flowmotion just break the combat system completely? Also, the massive zones with no minimap, and where you can't see enemies until you are right up against them, don't really seem to fit the time limits imposed by the Drop system. Does this get better as the game goes on?

Incredible Member

Dark Cloud.

X-com Apocalypse.

Could very well be my favorite UFO/X-COM game.

Elder Scrolls Online. Played it for a month or two when it first launched and liked it well enough but didn't stick with it. Got back on it about a month ago and have been completely hooked. Reminds me of Warframe or Path of Exile in the way that a decent game just quietly kept improving and eventually got really good. Whether you're judging it by the standards of an MMO or a singleplayer TES game, there's a ridiculous amount content (even solo content) in the game.

Plus, Vampire Lords are coming back, and I'm not about to miss out on that
    00po8o64ktd41.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I've been playing a little bit of Path of Exile, but my interest in the end game is pretty much non-existent at this point
    I love PoE but my horrible luck means I always get stuck around yellow maps when it comes to the end game. Sometimes even white maps if it's especially bad. Took a break from the last league earlier than usual because of it. Delirium's looking good though.

Mortal Kombat 11 and Subnautica lately.

Red dead redemption 2

I finished chapter 3.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers" is my favorite mission so far. I liked the stealth aspects even if the game screws you over with its framing device. Arthur's blurred vision makes it hard to properly judge the distance between you and your target. The radar vision from the beginning of the game could be useful.

I can see why people hate the Grays and Braithwaites portion of the game. It feels plotholey and might have worked better if they seperated the gang more between the two families. Maybe you could have chosen which family to support?

In the early stages of chapter 4, the chase sequences are pretty annoying but did make me think of AC. I wish Mary had a bigger role in this chapter than being a side mission.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-20-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Haven’t played much in the way of “real” games lately.
    This is me. I’d like to own a console again already.

Saint Seiya Shining Soldiers.

Helps me kill some time lol.