Page 80 of 180 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Dark Souls 1.
    So after i finished Dark Souls 2,i started playing Dark Souls 1.
    The first one looks more easier but i only played a few hours of the first one.
    Out of the 3 Dark Souls games(Haven't played Demon's or Bloodbourne) I had the most trouble with 2, but that came down mostly to stuff like the weird hitboxes on the smelter demon's sword and how in a lot of cases they substitute challenging enemies with just throwing a ton of them at you at once. While not a bad game it was very much my least favorite of the series.

Anyway, finally picked up Mortal Kombat X and played through the story mode. I think MK 2011's story mode was better but I still enjoyed this one for the most part. Playing though the arcade mode equivalent now with all the characters, some early favorites for me are Sub Zero (Cyromancer variation) and Kenshi (Balanced variation).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Out of the 3 Dark Souls games(Haven't played Demon's or Bloodbourne) I had the most trouble with 2, but that came down mostly to stuff like the weird hitboxes on the smelter demon's sword and how in a lot of cases they substitute challenging enemies with just throwing a ton of them at you at once. While not a bad game it was very much my least favorite of the series.

Anyway, finally picked up Mortal Kombat X and played through the story mode. I think MK 2011's story mode was better but I still enjoyed this one for the most part. Playing though the arcade mode equivalent now with all the characters, some early favorites for me are Sub Zero (Cyromancer variation) and Kenshi (Balanced variation).
    I have only played the first (a few hours) and the 2.
    The 2 was difficult enough to me.
    Especially the second fight with the Pursuer and the fight with Smelter Demon,i think with these two boss`s was when i was the most stuck at the game.
    So far Dark Souls 1 look challenging enough as well,the enemies for example seem a bit faster than in the 2.
    But seems that i am progressing faster in the first one that i was in Dark Souls 2.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Played through the newly released Episode 3 of Telltale's Walking Dead: New Frontier (Season 3), which I nearly forgot about since Episodes 1 and 2 came out all the way back in December. I usually play this these games trying to keep every character alive and in good relations witch each other, trying not to resort to unnecessary violence/brutality. This season though...well, specifically with this episode, I've gone full Punisher, lol.

Playing that nasty version of Resident Evil 4 on Xboxone and SEGA Rally Revo on Xbox360.
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

I've been re-playing Injustice in anticipation of the next one coming out soon.

Right now I'm going to start an old RPG called Arcanum. I read a lot of good things about it and it has a very interesting concept. It's set in the typical fantasy world with elves, ogres and magic, but at the same time in different areas there is a technological nv similar to the 19th century.

The interesting thing is that you must decide if your character specializes more in magic/mystical powers or in science/repairs/technology. Both are incompatible, so it's kind a magic vs technology game and I must admit that, blow the head of an elf with pointed ears using a revolver it's an interesting premise.

BANNED

All late night last night I installed Final Fantasy XIV for my Playstation 3 and played a few minutes of the very beginning. Pretty good game but I got tired from the game installing for 2 hours .

I might get back into playing it later today or this weekend

Anyone else get the Humble Bundle Monthly? I guess I'll try The Witness or Black Mesa tonight, they seems to be getting good reviews on steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Anyone else get the Humble Bundle Monthly? I guess I'll try The Witness or Black Mesa tonight, they seems to be getting good reviews on steam.
    Black Mesa is alright, it's a pretty decent remake of Half Life 1, though I think it's still not finished. I stopped about 3/4s of the way through what was finished before due to a progression stopping bug(if you've played the original Half Life, it was at the part in Surface Tension where you need to use airstrikes to open up the map). Witness is installed and still on my to-do list, but i've fallen back into Payday 2 again since the newer DLC went on sale.

Extraordinary Member

(All PS4)

Shadow of Mordor - GOTG
    Arkham Knight
    Lego Force Awakens
    Lego Harry potter - collection
    Injustice ultimate edition
    FIFA 16

Damn a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Black Mesa is alright, it's a pretty decent remake of Half Life 1, though I think it's still not finished. I stopped about 3/4s of the way through what was finished before due to a progression stopping bug(if you've played the original Half Life, it was at the part in Surface Tension where you need to use airstrikes to open up the map). Witness is installed and still on my to-do list, but i've fallen back into Payday 2 again since the newer DLC went on sale.
    Yeah, I'm enjoying Black Mesa so far. But, you're right, according to steam its still early access.

Just power leveled a Witch Doctor to 70 in Diablo 3 ROS, fun and powerful class, with the right gear. Also playing a somewhat obscure Wizardry clone called Elminage Original, farming an underwater temple for a powerful stat-boosting trinket for my female ice-enchanted fighter and a rare piece of chainmail to make an uber chestpiece for my male fire-enhanced fighter. I LOVE games wherein you hunt for rare items.

Also still doing State of Decay...my community is doing well, 23 survivors, an upgraded medical facility, garden, kitchen and garage (we set up camp at Snyder's Warehouse, for those familiar with the game). Focusing on establishing trust with the other communities and searching for more survivors...I'd love to get the S.W.A.T. guy, the young hoodie-wearing dude or the girl in the Xbox Live t shirt.

Good times.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

I started the Witness, and I can tell its not really my type of game; I mean I find it entertaining at the easy levels, but I know I will not complete it. If you love puzzles this game is definitely for you. Also, Black Mesa should be finished this summer, so that's on the back burner.

Now I'm back to Total War: Warhammer. Which is a game I am really enjoying.

I also recently tried "Morphblade." I also recommend that game if you can find it cheap.

Extraordinary Member

Finished Lego Force Awakens yesterday. Time to 100% it! Also breezing through Injustice, really easy to play.

Mordor is getting epic, I don't want to get too invested as I have to go back to college next week.