Page 104 of 179 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2679

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I actually rocked that Taskmaster fight pretty fast. I mean I rolled through it like it was nothing. I used the objects there , webbed him quick and then used my drone as well. Had him defeated within less than a minute.
    Second time around was much easier for me. Ended up knocking him off the roof which I'm not was part of the fight but I do that a lot in the game.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I finished Spider-Man and got a Platinum folks for it. Pretty solid game all around. Now its time to play some Lego DC Super-Villains.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Master of Orion, pretty sweet game.

Ultimate Member

WWE2k19 and Assassins Creed Odyssey

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Been playing Assassins Creed Odyssey. I get the complaints that it is kinda grindy, but I am still having fun with it. I do agree that if you are not on the same level or at least close the baddies are brutal. I tried going to an island that was 4 levels higher than my character and got slaughtered.

Playing ACO, there is nothing grindy about the game for me, never encountered an enemy over my level, I was always overleveled compared to the story. Finished the main story today, going for plat

after finishing Marvel's Spider-Man I'm currently play Mega Man 11. I find it to be very fun, very fun indeed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Finished fist of the north star: lost paradise. Had a blast. Now waiting to go home to play Read Dead Redemption 2!

Breezed through the first Spiderman DLC, kinda annoyed that it's this short but at least it'll be continue and happy this game actually has legit story content still being made for it

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Working on Lego DC Super-Villains. Thus far its clicked with a good story and no bugs thus far.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm really enjoying playing Trails of Cold Steel 1 on my Vita during my commute.

I'm also... enjoying?... playing the original Nier Gestalt on my PS3. I mean, the gameplay is fine and all, but it does feel a archaic by current standards and I would love to see it remade by Platinum or Falcom (especially the latter, since the 3 person party feels like it would fit the recent Ys games' style and there would at least be a chance that they would port it to the Vita as well, as it's probably a notch smaller than something like Ys 8 in that regard). The story, music, art direction, and voice acting are all heartbreakingly beautiful, though, even though the actual graphics are muddy and fuzzy at best.

Call of Cthulhu (meh, i should have known better than hope for something great from Cyanide) and some No Man's Sky. Playing it on PC, keyboard and mouse, and man, that game sure was made with a gamepad in mind lol. (NMS)

Assassin's Creed: Origins.
    What a good buy!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Started Witcher 3 on Friday.

I’m like 10 hours in and completed like 6 main missions. God damn this game is just so big.

Ultimate Spider-Man (PC)
    How come the trainer doesn't come with off timer? I can't win insane races because of that.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage