Page 111 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2679

Assassin Creed Odyssey, Baldur's Gate (again), Kingdom Hearts 3, and Blade Runner (the old Westwood Point and Click).
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

50 hours into No Man's Sky.

I'm really enjoying it but I have no problem divorcing myself from the hype/issues/etc. it had in the beginning.

Probably because I'm a lifelong gamer, I'm used to what happened with NMS.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Finished Wolf Among US and it was great. RIP Season 2.

At episode 3 of Life is strange and it is a mindscrew.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    50 hours into No Man's Sky.

I'm really enjoying it but I have no problem divorcing myself from the hype/issues/etc. it had in the beginning.

Probably because I'm a lifelong gamer, I'm used to what happened with NMS.

Well they have done a couple big updates to the game after its release. The 2016 release its claimed disappointed a lot of folks there.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I haven't touched No Man's Sky in over a year, no plans on playing it again soon.

Right now I'm playing Wolfenstein 2, Bloodborne, DOOM, and Fallout 4.

Gamer tag is CPLCHUD (PS4) if anyone wants to meet up on Bloodborne (my all time favorite game).

Amazing Member

On my Xbox One S. I play Forza, the Golf Club and Battlefield 4.
    RayField Adam Clement
    aka "King Grinch"

I played DMCV's prologue and the first four missions last night.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Back on Hitman 2, gonna try and finally see if I can get all the Classic trophies and master all the levels. It’s weird that most of the Season 1 levels I spent most of my time on with the original game are the ones I have most to do with. Probably fair to say that Mumbai and Whittleton Creek are my new favourites.

If there’s time I’ll do more Watch Dogs 2 and I have also considered doing a complete run of Telltale’s Walking Dead now that the final episode (and sadly Telltale game ever) is looming. I haven’t played any of New Frontier or Final Season yet, so at least half of it will be new to me. RIP old friend.

Resident Evil 2 Remake. I finished Leon A and currently making my way through Claire B.

I'm also playing Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2. X7 was so bad, folks...

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Been really enjoying Spider-Man. This is the first Spider-Man game in a long time that I just really liked playing. I love just swinging around the city.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    It it any good? That is the only one that I've not played. I've trapped myself playing Elder Scrolls Online but I loved AC Origins but have been some what hesitant to play Odyssey
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    It it any good? That is the only one that I've not played. I've trapped myself playing Elder Scrolls Online but I loved AC Origins but have been some what hesitant to play Odyssey
    If you liked Origins you should like it, as long as you go in playing it like Xena fanfic and not expecting Ubisoft to attempt even a fig leaf of accuracy anymore.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

resident evil 2 remake.CAPCOM this time really worked well
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    Is Origins with better combat and gameplay but less attention to detail. But it's beautiful and the gameplay is better. Defiently worth a buy imo if you like Assasins creed games.