Page 85 of 178 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2668

Sonic Mania
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

BANNED

Started playing the Jack bit of RE6 with a friend over the weekend, so I've kind of got to wait to finish that now. This game is so fucking good, it's like one of the most fun third person shooters ever made. This Resident Evil may very well have some of the best monsters in the whole series too. It's really a same this game got so much **** on release, because with it Capcom crafted one of the most fun combat systems a third person shoot has had, and they've seemingly abandoned it. It's funny, I've been meaning to buy this game for a while now, and what got me to do it was watching Raiders of the Broken Planet footage, and thinking about how much it reminded me for RE6.

Resident Evil 6 could really have used more violence. I'm sure it's because of the Japanese rating board having gotten really weird about video game violence, but these games really need that punch of blood and gory kills that Resident Evil 4 had. It's kind of funny thinking about how much they toned RE5 & 6 down from 4. Although I don't think six is as bad about it as five.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Just completed Horizon: Zero Dawn's excellent story campaign, excited for the upcoming Frozen Wilds DLC in the fall now. It's definitely an interesting universe, especially with the various types of machines to encounter.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Phantasy Star Online 2 on PS4 alot lately

Still Sonic Mania.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Ran through Max Payne 3, and am now about half way through Resident Evil 5.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Cause there was a discount going on i bought Godzilla on ps4.

It pretty much sucks on all possible levels but if you are like me a Godzilla fanboy then you can get some enjoyment out of it.

In kind of a slump right now, but got through 2 more for the shooter pile.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Stand-alone expansion for The New Order, so mostly it benefits from the same well-crafted engine, attention to detail and meaty-handling guns. This one's actually a prequel set entirely in the '40s, so the weapon selection differs a little; no Moonraker-ass laser guns, but a better selection of more conventional firearms, including - praise be! - a Super Shotgun. And that's an especially welcome addition as The Old Blood reinstates the Nazi obsession with the occult, meaning you'll spend a lot of time fighting zombies. Not terribly difficult zombies, though running through a used-to-be-quaint German town while the damn things fall out of the sky, abandoning the flaming zeppelins they used to pilot, is impressive in its sense of bleak hopelessness. The story overall is a smaller affair, but it still develops its characters well, and this time you actually get to go into Castle Wolfenstein proper, so that counts in its favour. A fun post-script to The New Order but maybe not worth so much by itself.

Metro 2033 Redux - Been putting this off for a while. Metro 2033 traps you in a post-apocalyptic Moscow where humanity lives only within the city's subway network. A threat to your home leaves you traversing the Metro's dark tunnels and competing against its many threats, both human and not-so-much. I liiiiiked this one. Fair warning, I was playing on the less-demanding Spartan mode, keeping the game closer to an FPS than a survival game; though of course there are still elements of the latter. Ammo is still quite scarce and needs to be scrounged, your torch and night-vision goggles need frequent recharging, and your gas mask needs its filter replaced alarmingly frequently. Survival games tend to irritate me in short order, but Metro keeps these demands light enough to be manageable (yet enough of a presence to remind you of your frailty). Combat tends to be medium range at best, and more often up-close and dirty, so a good shotgun will be your best friend; the game also dabbles in a few pneumatic weapons which are potentially dangerous but, in the heat of things, you'll likely run out of air pressure and be screwed. Automatics are decent on human foes but underpowered on mutants, unless you use military-grade bullets...but those are also used as currency at friendly stations, so, shoot wisely. The redux version isn't exactly the prettiest thing on PS4 but it boasts great texture work and terrific lighting that, coupled with seamless cutscene triggers, creates a terrific sense of immersion that's only broken by the limited facial animations. Characters can lip-sync well enough, but don't move any other part of their face. It's a bit awkward. And yes, I got the bad ending, but in my defense, there is no way in hell you could ever get the good ending first time around! The sheer number of triggers you have to hit for it is insane!

Onto Metro: Last Light I go.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Naruto whatever 4, from 2016, PS4.

Pretty sweet. Not sure i would spend a lot of hours on it but it's fun.

BANNED

I'm still playing Zombie Tsunami cos i want to be able to unlock all the zombirds

Farmed the sunken temple over and over in Elminage Original (a Wizardy-like RPG on PSP) until I finally got another Ice Mail to drop, which, when combined with the Flame Mail (another rare piece of chainmail armor) forges the Iceflame Mail. Now two of my party members have boosted ice and fire magic, as well as boosted resists to those elements.

Lots of other rare drops in that temple, but I've been in and out of there so much I'm just ready to move on with the goddamned game at this point.

Also performed a random concert in Rock Band Unplugged and earned a new clothing item, a hoodie my lead singer now wears.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, and Route B of Nier: Automata. Also Blazblue: Central Fiction from time to time.

Extraordinary Member

I've started playing FFXV again, and me and a friend play Tales of Berseria like twice a month.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I've started playing FFXV again, and me and a friend play Tales of Berseria like twice a month.
    Berseria was a great time. It's my second favorite Tales game after Abyss.