Page 149 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2668

After playing through the Yakuza games in quick succession last year, I got a little burnt out on the franchise. But I have finally made my return to Kamurocho in Judgment from RGG Studios.

Astonishing Member

Fifa 20 and Pillars of Eternity have been what i am playing lately.
    As somebody that liked the games of Baldurs Gate the latter was a good find in the X-Box Game Pass.

All-New Member

Currently playing Mario vs. Rabbids and I am surprised at how fun it is.

Railway Empire, cause of a very heavy discount going on right now on Steam.

I love gestion game and it's a pretty good one. I kinda hate trains though so i should feel a bit confused i guess here.

But it's old, choo choo, trains in that game so it's cool lol.

Playing through Super Mario Sunshine on the All-Stars collection. It's the only 3D Mario that I've never beaten.

Playing it again I'm reminded of why.

Quote Originally Posted by rizarefaldi View Post
    Currently playing Mario vs. Rabbids and I am surprised at how fun it is.
    I really want them to make a sequel to that game.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

destroy all humans remaster (it's now on gamepass)

Rome Total War Remaster. New UI and merchants mechanics to get used to. But already having unlocked factions, steam workshop mods, and choosing which campaign to focus on...

And if you want, you can play the original version as well.

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. A excellent compilation next to SNK Arcade Classics Vol.1

Lot of TW Warhammer 2. Not that i'm impatiently waiting for the third opus but simply i enjoy this game very much.

Eshin baby. What else is there to say?

I just started Mass Effect: Legendary Edition.

I am running with an Earthborn / Survivalist / Male / Infiltrator for my first run. I am RPing him as being supportive but firm. All my renegade points are coming from yelling & punching the xenophobic people like Ashley and the navigator.

I never finished ME1 back in the day because I got very annoyed with the car to the point I stopped enjoying the game. I skipped ME2 even though people said it was the GOAT because of my PTS with the car. A friend of mine whom loves all things N7 got me ME3 for Christmas after it was out over a year. He promised me there was no cars. I played it a ton. Loved it. Got all the DLC including the interactive comic that summarizes the choices from ME1 & 2 for you. And that was even without the MP, which was amazing at the time. I didn't get to see the OG ending before the patch but I didn't have a problem with it. Well see if I feel that way now.

So far ...

The car doesn't suck! The controls are way better and I am already planning out a second run RPing a xenophobic FemShep / Ruthless / Colonist / some form of biotic build but the RP part might change depending on what I think of the full story (I've only experienced the big moments). The leveling is better, too. And the guns seem more like ME3. Not a fan of the power wheel on the console because you can't map powers till ME2 & 3. I'm 50/50 on the gun changes where you can use them all. I like it but don't. I used a sniper/shotty/cloak infiltrator in ME3 as my first character. You can't cloak in ME1 (I don't think) so the Sniper/pistol makes sense so far given the power builds.

Super pumped!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-14-2021 at 02:11 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I just started Mass Effect: Legendary Edition.

I am running with an Earthborn / Survivalist / Male / Infiltrator for my first run. I am RPing him as being supportive but firm. All my renegade points are coming from yelling & punching the xenophobic people like Ashley and the navigator.

I never finished ME1 back in the day because I got very annoyed with the car to the point I stopped enjoying the game. I skipped ME2 even though people said it was the GOAT because of my PTS with the car. A friend of mine whom loves all things N7 got me ME3 for Christmas after it was out over a year. He promised me there was no cars. I played it a ton. Loved it. Got all the DLC including the interactive comic that summarizes the choices from ME1 & 2 for you. And that was even without the MP, which was amazing at the time. I didn't get to see the OG ending before the patch but I didn't have a problem with it. Well see if I feel that way now.

So far ...

The car doesn't suck! The controls are way better and I am already planning out a second run RPing a xenophobic FemShep / Ruthless / Colonist / some form of biotic build but the RP part might change depending on what I think of the full story (I've only experienced the big moments). The leveling is better, too. And the guns seem more like ME3. Not a fan of the power wheel on the console because you can't map powers till ME2 & 3. I'm 50/50 on the gun changes where you can use them all. I like it but don't. I used a sniper/shotty/cloak infiltrator in ME3 as my first character. You can't cloak in ME1 (I don't think) so the Sniper/pistol makes sense so far given the power builds.

Super pumped!
    Story and character-wise, ME2 is pretty awesome. The powers aren't as diverse as ME3, but a big step up from ME1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Story and character-wise, ME2 is pretty awesome. The powers aren't as diverse as ME3, but a big step up from ME1.
    ME3 powers are apparently in play for ME1 and 2. Not sure if true or not? Just saw a chained Adept explosion. No sign of Nova though.

They also killed a TON of the talking ass scenes so now I don't feel like a voyer with all those gratuitous ass shots.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i dont see drone for engi or tech armor for sentinel but still a really solid remaster

andromeda remaster 2022 ayy

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Stream View Post
    i dont see drone for engi or tech armor for sentinel but still a really solid remaster

andromeda remaster 2022 ayy
    It needs more than just a remaster, it needs DLC and what not added as well.

Prototype (PS4)

I've been wanting to play it again for quite some time, and now I have it, and I'm playing it. Cinematics in this one still look gorgeous.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage