Page 126 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 2688

Ff7r demo was pretty good.

Rdr2 continues to be enjoyable.

No Man's Sky dropped another huge free update (living ships and the return of community events) so between that and Crash Team Racing's finale Grand Prix, that's been my playlist.

The Avengers game and Diablo IV have been on my radar. DIV's couch co-op with split UI for mods/equipment/stash looks amazing. Avengers looks like our first non-Spidey and Bats game that will be good since the first 2 MUAs (I do not like the new one).
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-10-2020 at 02:56 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Ar Nosurge Plus on my Vita, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Wii, and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the PS4.

I just started the last one, but is it just me or does Flowmotion just break the combat system completely? Also, the massive zones with no minimap, and where you can't see enemies until you are right up against them, don't really seem to fit the time limits imposed by the Drop system. Does this get better as the game goes on?

Dark Cloud.

X-com Apocalypse.

Could very well be my favorite UFO/X-COM game.

Elder Scrolls Online. Played it for a month or two when it first launched and liked it well enough but didn't stick with it. Got back on it about a month ago and have been completely hooked. Reminds me of Warframe or Path of Exile in the way that a decent game just quietly kept improving and eventually got really good. Whether you're judging it by the standards of an MMO or a singleplayer TES game, there's a ridiculous amount content (even solo content) in the game.

Plus, Vampire Lords are coming back, and I'm not about to miss out on that
    00po8o64ktd41.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I've been playing a little bit of Path of Exile, but my interest in the end game is pretty much non-existent at this point
    I love PoE but my horrible luck means I always get stuck around yellow maps when it comes to the end game. Sometimes even white maps if it's especially bad. Took a break from the last league earlier than usual because of it. Delirium's looking good though.

Mortal Kombat 11 and Subnautica lately.

Red dead redemption 2

I finished chapter 3.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers" is my favorite mission so far. I liked the stealth aspects even if the game screws you over with its framing device. Arthur's blurred vision makes it hard to properly judge the distance between you and your target. The radar vision from the beginning of the game could be useful.

I can see why people hate the Grays and Braithwaites portion of the game. It feels plotholey and might have worked better if they seperated the gang more between the two families. Maybe you could have chosen which family to support?

In the early stages of chapter 4, the chase sequences are pretty annoying but did make me think of AC. I wish Mary had a bigger role in this chapter than being a side mission.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 03-20-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
    Haven’t played much in the way of “real” games lately.
    This is me. I’d like to own a console again already.

Saint Seiya Shining Soldiers.

Helps me kill some time lol.

Ultimate Member

Still playing Caravan stories, what other game allows you to both fight animals like birds and snakes and bunnies and dogs and cats and have them on your team right next to the crossdressing dancer, who is standing in between the bass and the goldfish allies...

Resident Evil original trilogy. Current events remind me of these, so I decided to give each the 5,000th spin.

I love that the Arranged Mode (I forgot its name in the other Director's Cut that is not Dual Shock Edition) for the original game gives you the infinite Magnum and has the outfit room unlocked by default instead of giving you a key for it.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

I'm currently on the edge of my seat waiting for mount and blade 2 banner lord to come out...only a couple days left!

Just finished Control the other day.

Really enjoyed it, but the good stuff is backloaded. I was scratching my head over the level of acclaim for a while, even though I was enjoying it well enough.

The ashtray bit is one of the best sequences I've played in a while.

And that Dynamite song is stuck in my head now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    MLB The Show got its hooks into me again. Mostly playing Road to the Show. My infielder went straight from AA to the majors, so that's new.
    Won a Triple Crown.

I don't care about trophies, but seriously, no trophy for that???