Page 108 of 180 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2688

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I was pretty stunned to receive six games for Christmas and Birthday, which includes Witcher 3, AC Origins and RD2, alongside Watch Dogs 2, LA Noire and Prey. Honestly I think I might not bother getting an new games this year since those and others I haven’t started yet like Fallout 4 and MGS V are probably should get my attention. Still have to decide which of those three open world games I should get lost in first though...
    Good Lord. It's going to take you the whole year to get through those . . . if you even do.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I was pretty stunned to receive six games for Christmas and Birthday, which includes Witcher 3, AC Origins and RD2, alongside Watch Dogs 2, LA Noire and Prey. Honestly I think I might not bother getting an new games this year since those and others I haven’t started yet like Fallout 4 and MGS V are probably should get my attention. Still have to decide which of those three open world games I should get lost in first though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Good Lord. It's going to take you the whole year to get through those . . . if you even do.

I haven't even started the Witcher 3 as some have joked to say good-bye to life comically when I brought up playing it lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Speaking of life-stealing games, Stardew Valley will eat your backlog and life.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicainery View Post

I've also been slowly working through Final Fantasy 13. I really don't have a lot of time to play a lot of games, but for some reason I really get excited about Final Fantasy games and want to play them. I've played through the first 6, never played 7, played 8 and 9 a little bit, played through 10 and some of 10-2, own 12 but never played it, and have started 13. If I can get through 13 and possibly it's sequels, then my plan is to go back and try to finish 10-2 and 12 before I tackle 8 and 9. By then the remake of 7 may be out (2025? 2030?) Oh yeah, I also got Type-0 for Christmas, and that reminds me that I own and have never played Dirge of Cerberus either.
    Honestly if I was you and had such limited time I would stop playing FF13. It is just such a waste of time and energy for such a bad game. The sequels are even worse and should be avoided at all costs. I thought maybe they learned form the mistakes of FF13 in the two sequels but both just doubled down on the bad parts of the first game. I would rather play any other FF game than 13 and its sequels. I really enjoyed FF12, but I know alot of the old school fans hated the combat in that game because it was so different. FF12 is still miles better than FF13 though. I gave up on FF13 about half way through because the game is just not that fun and the characters are some of the worst in any FF game and start to grate on your nerves. I think the only one I even remotely liked was Sazh, but the others were just so grating it killed the fun of the game.

Torment: Tides of Numenera. (PC)

Very interesting world. The game in itself is not bad, i can see why some would dislike it though in terms of gameplay and all, but the universe alone makes it well worth playing it for me.

Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Dresden files cooperative card game. (PC)

Damn, it's hard!! Haven't even scored one single miserable little victory yet.

Edit : that's insane, at long last i somehow managed to win the first scenario, at the easiest difficulty, after 40 attempts. 40 lol!!

If you want a challenge, give that game a try.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 01-11-2019 at 11:20 AM.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I haven't even started the Witcher 3 as some have joked to say good-bye to life comically when I brought up playing it lol.
    Not to mention I probably need to watch a couple videos of the previous games first so I can gather the plot I have missed...

My time is being split between Fallout 76, RDRII and Destiny 2.

Extraordinary Member

Still playing through Persona 5 and the "One day for each palace" method is working much better now that I have way more resources and my party are at a much more appropriate level for the challenges.

My main problem now is that I'm finding it difficult to choose between my two favourite romance options, Makoto and Hifumi.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I finished Back to the Future : The Game and need to work back through and lock down 13 trophies to finish in a replay. Elsewhere I'm trying to finish Ni No Kuni 2 and got some extras to work on.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

iMan 42s

Alien Isolation and pussing out through most of the experience.

Like OMG I love this game to bits and a lot of that is that I'm actually scared of running into the Xenomorph. Like if anybody whose been curious they need to play it because yeah it's very good and to me almost better than what I was expecting.

I actually just came off AVP Classic on STEAM before I started this up and I kept having to remind myself of the balls on the Predators for getting into fistfights with these things. That thing comes out of the fucking vent and I'm like a deer in the headlights as it should be. Why we are getting a FNAF clone as a sequel and not a full title I'll never know because the current model is perfect and at this point I'm just gushing over it.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

I played my first Far Cry game. Far Cry 3 to be exact and it was awesome, really fun game, my favorite moment was that time that i was sneaking into an enemy base and i wante get the place without being discovered... and then a Komodo Dragon appeared out of nowhere and killed everyone in there, i wsih that i have recorded it, i didn't put a foot in the place while i saw nature killing all those pirates lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Been playing DragonQuest XI for a few days now, and have been really enjoying it. A nice change of pace after playing Red Dead II (which I really loved)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Watch Dogs 2, despite getting RD2, Witcher 3 and AC Origins I started this first and its so much more wonderfully fun with Marcus than Mister Blando Aiden Pierce ever was. Still early in the story but I am tempted to at least see this one through before I really do commence one of the big boys and sign my life away... though I suspect Hitman 2 will draw me back as well with the upcoming elusive target.