Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2679

New Spiderman game is everything I could have wanted from a Spiderman game, best one in years

Megaman X Legacy Collection 2. Before that going to play the Megaman 11 demo again, because it's a lot of fun
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its like Sony can't be stopped. They delivered God of War earlier this year to critical and fan explosion and now Spider-Man. I'm gonna have to look at getting the game in a week or two.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    On PS4.

And you're too late.
    It used to be a chill game about exploring weird alien worlds. Now it's just yet another overly grindy survival thing.
    It's not necessary to do any of that stuff and if you just want to bounce around from planet to planet and see the sights, there's nothing stopping you. They've just added (a lot) more content. Following the quests, building a base, unlocking all the crafting parts or fielding a 50-ship fleet is there if you want it, but you're not pushed into it. And you've always got Creative mode if you really just want to fly around or build ****

Personally, I'd recommend the game. I've dumped about 80 hours into it since the NEXT update.

This damn game just gets better the more I play it, it's telling when you don't mind the item collection part just because web slinging through Manhattan is an absolute friggin joy, no desire to use fast travel at all

Nba 2k19 on PS4.

The damn thing has the nerve to crash every now and then. On console. What a sick era we're living in that even consoles games can crash now.

Ah well, beside that annoying point, the game's great. Got my dude to level 80 (SG) but of course that's from now on that's the real grind starts.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Really trying to like the new Spidey game for PS4, but it’s not happening.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    It's not necessary to do any of that stuff and if you just want to bounce around from planet to planet and see the sights, there's nothing stopping you.
    Except you can't even touch most of the resources and can't build the equipment and the fuel to power that equipment without grinding grinding grinding.

And you've always got Creative mode...
    I don't like building ****. Worst part of any game that has a building **** element. Anyway, that mode feels like cheating anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    New Spiderman game is everything I could have wanted from a Spiderman game, best one in years
    Does it have mandatory races?

Astonishing Member

I'm playing the Okami rerelease for the Switch. I'm liking it for the most part (Oni Island is rough). I mean, the art style's great and the gameplay's pretty awesome too. But probably the part I like best is that it's full of references to Japanese fairy tales. What can I say, I'm a geek and love my Easter eggs and references. And I'm one of the few white geeks in the U.S. who'll get jazzed over references to "Momotaro", "Urashima the Fisherman", "The Bamboo Cutter", "Issun-Boshi" and "The Old Man Who Made the Flowers Bloom".

I'm enjoying the new Spidey but I'm so, so tried of once again having to go through all of the same-old, same-old open world mechanics liking climbing the to top of certain buildings to reveal map sections.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Except you can't even touch most of the resources and can't build the equipment and the fuel to power that equipment without grinding grinding grinding.
    Just for exploration though? The basic stuff is scattered everywhere. The fancier resources don't matter unless you're trading or crafting. Just getting around didn't feel all that different to me, but I'll admit that I played a lot more post-NEXT than pre.

doing a Megaman X series run right now I'm on MMX6.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

With the announcement about Assassins Creed 3 and Liberation being remastered I’m thinking about getting back to playing the Edizo Collection with 2, Brotherhood and Revelations so I will be able to catch up with this crazily big franchise finally... that’s after I am done with Spider-Man and assuming that Hitman 2 and Red Dead 2 don’t distract me... which lets be honest, they definitely will.

Replaying Pillars of Eternity on PC and Red Dead Redemption and Gears of War 4 on XBOX.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum